RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Latanium- An Intamin Blitz/Mega lite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A small coaster (1:11) with a nice transfertrack, nice alpine station (i looked at silvarret stations, but i give it my own twist on in)
Station
Transfertrack
Lifthill
A hop that looks painfull, but it isn't
90 degree turn
More hops
Twist (a hop that goes to the left)
Brakes
(Lay out so far)
Custom Support is done, only colors.
Screenshot follows. it's 00:15 AM
I hope u guys like it

~Jinglebells
Have a nice Day Wink
Pictures! We want Pictures! Give us Pictures! Tongue

Info's about a project are allways good and helpful, but "a pic says more than thousand words" Wink

But it sounds interesting Jingle, so i hope you show us some pics of your process soon.

Soo long, Cobra Cool
As promised, the screenshots:

I hope u like it.

(p.s: I know the supports aren't good coloured yet, railcolor is right coloured. Also foiage isn't done, same for pathworks and others)
Final Update
[attachment=4173][attachment=4174][attachment=4175][attachment=4176][attachment=4177][attachment=4178][attachment=4179][color=#FF0000]

I'd like to hear the critism, also I defintley want feedback.

~Jinglebell

Have a nice day
any chance of a POV? also, why do all the pics have a painted effect on them?
I cant make an pov so I must search someone to make it.
Why they painted?
-It give it a good look
-Looks more "pro"
A completly birdview is missing here.

Infact of this Photoshop effect on every picture its hard to know the layout and become a clearly look about the whole design.

The effect has something nice and different, it looks like drawing and painting and not like an PC-Game.

I think it looks pretty well done, nice and solid.
Nothing to complicated, more simply, but simply things can be even nice and beautiful. Smile

What i would suggest is, to use "Blu"s Post a screenshot thread for your pictures/screens, so you can insert your pics via the http-adress and you become bigger screens on your thread.
It's not necessary, but it looks a little bit better in my opinion. Wink

Aside from this, i would change your signature.
I think it isn't smart to show everyone which entry wins and looses in the past.
Deal with it, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose, finish.

That looks to much like chimalion70005, and he takes this build-it thing way to serious.
So don't do the same mistake and take this game and/or the competitions to serious.

Anyhow, nice little coaster Smile

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Are there any changes needed?
*looking to pro-builders*
*hearing to regular-builders*
*watching my screen*
Please, give me more feedback, positive and negative! !
You want feedback, you become feedback:

- Coaster itself isn't something special
- Q-Line is standart but boring
- Station looks basic and blocky, stairs haven't any supports/walls, roof color doesn't fits to the rest
- all lakes/ponds are to straight to the line (no natural look)
- same counts for the pathways around the coaster, and a pathway doesn't go completly aroudn a coaster (only some kiddy/small coasters in real have pathways completly around it)

The "effect" on your screens is something different, but it looks "NOT Pro like" and its horrible to see everything on it infact of this "water-paint" effect.

As Cobra wrote, there is an birdview/overview missing to become a full look about the whole project.

With some rework on the pathways and the landscape this can be improved easily.
And if you want to make your screens more pro like:
- before screenshot -> all graphics from RCT3 set to the max.
(it doesn't matter if your PC slows down at this point)
- play around with saturation/gamma/brightness in Photoshop
(try to adjust the colors to real counterparts to become a more realistic look)

- alternative: use "DasMatze's BlackgroundBoxes" with an white background
-> change the white/blue/green/pink background in Photoshop against an "real" panorama pic

That's what alot of Photo-Designers do with RCT3, like "TheMaxster" on his "Chabtan".
Realistic backgrounds/skys give the RCT3 Creations really a "pro-look".
But it takes some time, to cut every single little piece out from the background.

There you have it, some feedback -> deal with it or ignore it Tongue

Lg Cheleste
Thanks for helpfull feedback
-Most stations on rct3 are blocky, and a shyguys specific set had no curves, with other sets it looks ugly
-My graphics are high
-I dont worj with photoshop (adobe) bit with PhotoSketcher
-coaster: why do it have to be "special" if an simple coaster is beautiful by its elements?
-Queue line: it have an "Fast pass" line. I know it looks blocky and generic but if I want to make it longer, the head of the peeps will cut off. Unless I make it longer and curve it under and inside the coaster
-Dasmatze background could, but I dont work with photoshop (adobe)
-the photoshop that I use, has no realistic paintings. Only with paint, pen and a pencil
-the pathwork around it; look at nazmakhan's shark. And there's ur answer
-Terraforming is not my best part
-The pathcovers are glicthing when I try to make an "birdview"
-to play with the brightness and other, don't know how to work with it
-on the station's roof colour, I can change. The stairs will have supports, I still forgot it.

And I appreciate ur feedback, I like it though.
But my only special question: do the layout and supporting looks realistic and "pro-ish"? Better then my other work or not?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5