RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Jörmungandr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ladies, gentlemen, and immortal coaster gods. JNTProductions1 here. I am soon to start work on a roller coaster named after the Nordic beast, Jörmungandr. It will be a 2nd gen B&M Hyper at around 260 feet. Any ideas color-schemes wise, or comments having to do with the name?
The name sounds interesting.

Nordic themed, hmm.
Well, i would say that the teal/aqua could be an option or the dark blue for the track itself.
Grey or an other blue tone could be used for the rails (two-colored track if you go for a B&M re-texture)
Black or the dirt-brown for supports.

The trains can be ue parts of these colors, too. Green and/or purple could be also an option.
Or you go for a little contrast, than i would use the bright yellow for parts of the trains.

Something like this, maybe:
[Image: a_norse_tale__the_jormungandr_by_clb_rav...78fnji.jpg]

[Image: loki_jormungandr_by_armachamcorp-d6o5vgy.jpg]

Cheleste
I have finished the track for Jörmungandr! I am now working on several other mythology-based rides. Anyone have ideas for another mythological beast?
I have decided to use the idea to create a B&M Giga instead. Might upload that soon.