RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [DAI3] Avalanche
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After my earlier dai3 entry, i decided to make another one instead of Jiu Xiao Lin: Fear of china.

I give you these: Wild eagle, A terraformed coaster with 2 inversions and a lot of wind Tongue

Wild Eagle

Overview
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4291]

Lifthill
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4292]
Did i miss something? Whats happend to your "Asian" creations?

It seems that i inspirated you a bit infact of terraforming/landscaping Smile

Actually not bad, but the terrapainting need alot of re-work.
Currently it looks totally off in my opinion. Maybe i am the only one who thinks this Tongue

I would recommend to take a look at this nice tutorial:
Meerkat's Landscape tutorial

The layout looks not bad, but it's a bit short.
One or more twist and turns and/or a helix here and there could be an option so extend the track-lenght a bit.

Soo long, Cobra Cool
A small boring update

[Image: W5bikGq.jpg]
[Image: aHAMvWp.jpg]
[Image: HLv5zMH.jpg]
[Image: NJkNLXr.jpg]
I see that its bad, alright then. I change.the backside (where the brakes are) into a twisty experience
Small and boring? I love that!
The eagle has arisen and turn around from the tower
[Image: R2dQp5E.png]

Where the straight coastertrack is, there will come a building
[Image: 5yX4BtG.png]
Looks good so far.

I would suggest to change the "barrel-roll" before the helix around the tower starts, to an "inline-twist" track piece.

BtW, as for an "Eagle" named coaster a Flyer type of coaster would fit a little bit better than an Invert one.
Flyers are allowed for the "DAI3" contest. Just think about it. Smile

Cheleste
I was thinking about to rename it in "Avalanche" but you're right, for eagle is a flyer the best.

But the story behind it will be the same, bout the Eagle.
Only name changed so it fits with the type and surroundings
Avalanche,
were the eagle is the headsubject by its adventure trough the mountain of Izale Paorar. You begin with a house were you grab things you need for your adventure, a walk into the house brings you to the long walkside heading to the station, praying for the eagle if he's arisen. Adventure begins! [/size]

The station viewed from the house
[Image: qwbONjX.png]

The wooden cabin were you ends, safely and well.
[Image: E2RNBCm.png]

The forest were the eagle flies away
[Image: rhC2Wqv.png]

Swinging part
[Image: H1SiuLb.png]

Overview
[Image: 09e2qzs.png]
I really like the ground texture, seems very realistic. Just my personal prefernece, but I think there should be a few more trees, it's seems a bit too sparse... Just a thought. Also I think some stones dotted around could work as well!

Good job! Really liking the layout! Keep it up!
Pages: 1 2 3