RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Craggage Buster (B&M Launched Wing Coaster)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#teamcraggage

B&M launched wing coasters are so totally cool. And all the cool kids use craggage these days. Because craggage is a very realistic rock set and should be used outdoors as much as possible to emulate those wicked awesome rock things. I need to step up my game and go with the flow. Don't worry, just get on the bandwagon!

[Image: jsr2c9q.jpg]

[Image: ljDcPGr.jpg]

Though in seriousness, I couldn't control myself and just tried my hand a mixture of western and alpine with some Victorian influences. It turned out pretty interesting so far.

[Image: usn1g6c.jpg]
Whoa, Whoa, whoa!!
This is insane Smile

I love B&M Wingriders though, have you ever been on one?
^ Thanks! And nope, never been on a B&M actually.
U could ride in 2015 baron 1898
Thanks for your amazing feedback everyone! And look, Craggage Buster is all grown up now. Let's releaseher before the fad is over!

[Image: 4kPIglt.jpg]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttN3Ub-ofp0

Thanks everyone Smile
How do you do this? You make it look so easy. I'm practicing. What can you give me a link to the rock sets you would recommend to use? Thanks Silvarret.
That was a nice ride ! The layout is very clever in my opinion. It feels compact, smooth and from the on-ride, I can tell is is decently off-grid with all its diagonals. The pacing is slow, which is realistic and spot on for a Wing Rider Tongue I find your supportwork flawless. It does have the look and feel of a carefully spaced and angled B&M steel structure.

The forest in the background is an example for me. It looks varied but does not lack coherence.

Did you use the fast method for the chequerboard textures? If so, it does look very effective!

Last but not least, I enjoyed the video throughout. I love how you're having fun with the craggage rocks hype Smile

Greetz,
Portem!ne