RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Vote for your favorite track! Round 187
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: buildit.png]

Round 187 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another four entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: Friday The 13th

[Image: 5497c3d2760c3.jpg]

#2: Iron Patriot

[Image: 549801e595c69.png]

#3: Basilisk

[Image: 549816fc88e05.png]

#4: Lyndvior

[Image: 54984f5e692ea.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Monday, December 29, so vote quickly - before it's too late![/center]
This round is very good! Friday The 13th had a cool layout, and the scenery was pretty good. Iron Patriot is original, and I'm happy to see NoLimits coasters being entered a lot, and Basilisk is a great coaster with some pretty nice castle architecture! But, Lyndvior had the most realisticness to it, and I liked the surroundings!

Great job to everybody, but in the end, I'm tied between Basilisk and Lyndvior. I normally would vote for a original game track like Friday The 13th, but this time, Terry Inferno you got unlucky from the other entries Wink
hooly sh*t this round is awesome. like when do you ever see a boss RCT2 track vs an (actually) excellent no limits coaster vs 2 really awesome RCT3 coasters!!! i cant choose like legit
Very good round! Thoughts...
Friday the 13th: very funny comment in your coaster desc lol (Failed roller coaster architect Terry W. Inferno). good scenery and an equally funny background. A solid RCT2 coaster although without a video or having the supports invisible it was a bit difficult to determine the layout. This coaster has potential to win but as Chima said, unlucky entry timing.
Iron Patriot: A very smooth hyper coaster, with a rather unique turnaround. Fitting colors for the theme, and the support work was decent. The biggest thing this coaster is lacking is scenery, there were not really enough hills or trees, the ground was pretty flat and barren.
Basilisk: A pretty solid RCT3 coaster although there were some faults. A bit of terrain painting was used but aside from that the ground was pretty bare of smaller shrubbery. The castle lacked details, it was just the towers straight from the set, not much else added. The first half of the ride was pretty well done, but not so much the 2nd half. It was almost like a night and day difference scenery wise between the first and second half. There is also a tree at 1:46 that will injure riders on the left half of the ride.
Lyndvior: A very nice invert with great scenery, my only real problem is that the ride is paced a bit too fast, especially through those inversions near the beginning. I also dislike the blur effect but that is just personal preference Wink
Vote goes to either Friday the 13th or Lyndvior.
Voted for Lyndvior. An extremely awesome coaster. The others were good, but not as good as Lyndvior.
Basilisk was nice but has very hackneyed scenery that is really easy to get right. My vote goes to Lyndvior.
#4: Lyndvior
Lyndvior has my vote Smile
I was stuck between Iron Patriot & Lyndvior. They both look awesome! I ultimately voted for Iron Patriot.
My vote goes to Lyndvior.
Pages: 1 2