RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Universal Studios Florida Recreation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
wait, are you building all of CityWalk or is that split between you two too?
(Dec 19, 2015, 05:55 PM)Pineracer Wrote: [ -> ]wait, are you building all of CityWalk or is that split between you two too?

I am building all of CityWalk as well as Universal Studios. Smile
The Darknight is back with an exclusive Revenge of the Mummy update! In this exclusive update we will look at the completed queue, station, and the start of the ride portion. In the last update the actual queue was complete but none of the details such as lighting, effects, and the actual roof were installed.

Revenge of The Mummy Update

[Image: LfxjfbU.jpg]

[Image: LzplVhE.jpg]

Entering the Tomb

[Image: JsuV3wG.jpg]

[Image: Nky3UdV.jpg]

[Image: 7p0gXK5.jpg]

[Image: ZcTopBL.jpg]

[Image: OHRGG6y.jpg]

[Image: 1YObOEU.jpg]

[Image: JrapIf6.jpg]

Climbing The Stairs

[Image: lGw5WGY.jpg]

[Image: PFIConB.jpg]

The Station

[Image: 3HmJzty.jpg]

[Image: x9k4670.jpg]

Beginning of Ride

[Image: cyzPhrh.jpg]

[Image: Io90Xgx.jpg]

That is all for the exclusive Revenge of the Mummy Update! Let me know what you guys think of the queue and station. The next update will include the rest of the park and will be coming soon. Also don't forget to check out Islands of Adventure being built by Chimalion. Thanks for viewing and more Universal Studios Florida will be on the way!

Darknight
The Universal Team
Creating Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure in Rct3
Celebrating 25 Years of the Universal Orlando Resort
This looks FABULOUS! I have no constructive critiquing to do yet! Keep going!
(Jan 27, 2016, 01:53 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: [ -> ]This looks FABULOUS! I have no constructive critiquing to do yet! Keep going!

Thank you! I try to get in every detail to make this recreation as accurate as possible to the real thing. Smile
Well even if it's slightly off, I don't care, cuz' I stand by my "FABULOUS!" statement.
What would you like to see in the next Universal Studios Florida Update?

[Image: Posxm9m.jpg]

The Darknight is back with a quick question for you guys. For the next update, what would you like to see in it? I normally just pick a portion of the park that I want to build and then post it as an update for you guys, but I thought I would leave this up to you. Keep in mind what I have completed so far and I would love to see what you really want completed next for this awesome park!

Darknight
The Universal Team
That's Pretty awesome with the custom scenery! Bet it will look great!
(Mar 2, 2016, 08:34 PM)RollerCoaster Creations Wrote: [ -> ]That's Pretty awesome with the custom scenery! Bet it will look great!

Thanks! I think its going to get really challenging with Diagon Alley if you know what I mean!  Biggrin
Preview of this Week's Update:
Universal Studios Florida

See Universal Studios Florida in a totally different light! Coming at the end of the week you will see the park at night time with all the pathways and buildings lit up. There will also be more progress in the park that I will show in the update as well. Get ready and until then here is a preview of what you will see in the next update! 

[Image: eKosWPv.jpg]

[Image: qkiWugs.jpg]

[Image: LfxjfbU.jpg]

That is all for the preview. Let me know what you guys think so far and if you have any suggestions for the lighting for the various buildings, rides, and pathways.

Darknight
The Universal Team
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10