RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Universal Studios Florida Recreation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(Jul 27, 2015, 09:31 PM)Darknight97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 27, 2015, 05:17 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: [ -> ]You know what? I'm not working on anything, I'll build Islands of Adventure, and we can be the Universal team! Sound good, huh? Buddy? Biggrin :P

That would be awesome! I have always wanted to build Islands in addition to Universal Studios! Now we can create the whole resort! All we need now is Citywalk! Biggrin

How about Volcanic Springs (or whatever it's going to be called).  I heard it's replacing Wet N Wild Orlando and the company that built the parks and Citywalk owns the new park or something.  That'd be awesome to see it all at once.  If I was good at building realistic parks and had a talent for water parks I'd totally help with that.
(Apr 1, 2016, 04:21 PM)evilthecat6600 Wrote: [ -> ]How about Volcanic Springs (or whatever it's going to be called).  I heard it's replacing Wet N Wild Orlando and the company that built the parks and Citywalk owns the new park or something.  That'd be awesome to see it all at once.  If I was good at building realistic parks and had a talent for water parks I'd totally help with that.

Yeah Volcano Bay is going behind one of Universal's hotels and is going to replace Wet and Wild. That would be really fun to make. We just got to wait till it is complete. I think it will be done by the end of this year so we can start building it very soon! Smile

[Image: 960x480-volcano-bay-universal-orlando.png]

I would love to recreate that Volcano!  Biggrin
And one of the slides goes through it. At least according to Wikipedia. That's gonna be awesome if it's able to be made in game Biggrin
The Darknight is back with Update #6! In this update we see the park at night with some nice views of the rides and buildings in a different light. There are also some new buildings forming in the Hollywood Section as the park continues to take shape. The night time lighting is still a work in progress so let me know what you guys think of it so far and what can be improved.

Update #6 The Studios at Night

[Image: eKosWPv.jpg]

[Image: gx14sTW.jpg]

[Image: qkiWugs.jpg]

Welcome to Universal Studios Florida!

[Image: vunbJf4.jpg]

[Image: QmA7n6v.jpg]

[Image: O2enEZl.jpg]

[Image: J6CpOH3.jpg]

The Lucy Tribute

[Image: CdUXTpP.jpg]

Despicable Me Minion Mayhem

[Image: 0JmzoXv.jpg]

Production Central

[Image: ZLdKQex.jpg]

[Image: Mk7KXpC.jpg]

Rip Ride Rockit Views!

[Image: ioWHrz1.jpg]

[Image: PAGMlhX.jpg]

That is all for now! Let me know what you guys think so far and any suggestions you may have. In the next update we will see some major progress on the key areas of the park.

Darknight
The Universal Team
Creating Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure in Rct3
Celebrating 25 Years of the Universal Orlando Resort
Looking amazing!!!!
(Apr 19, 2016, 07:25 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: [ -> ]Looking amazing!!!!

Thanks! Smile
The Darknight is back with Update #7! In this update we will look at the Completed Monster's Cafe, The Transformers Extended Queue, Redo of the New York Park Area, and another preview of the Revenge of The Mummy Ride. As always feel free to leave suggestions and comments and keep checking for more updates!

Update #7 Monsters, New York, and More Mummy

[Image: jzpz7Og.jpg]

The Monster's Café

[Image: 8q2xRVB.jpg]

[Image: RKMZJij.jpg]

Notice Anything Different?                                                     

[Image: qpkoTMw.jpg]

New Park Area

[Image: Npmvw7L.jpg]

[Image: oh0GA2z.jpg]

New Snack Stand and Rip Ride

[Image: Dg6S4Dk.jpg]

Redo of New York Buildings

[Image: WxIJ2oj.jpg]

The Transformers Extended Queue

[Image: yGrMq8A.jpg]

Revenge of The Mummy

[Image: 6T6uBY2.jpg]

[Image: 7RvtFd4.jpg]

[Image: WvtW5HO.jpg]

That is all for now! Do you guys like how the park is coming along? Let me know in the comments! In the next update we will see more progress on the New York area as well as other key areas of the park. Until then, keep checking for more Universal Studios Florida!

Darknight
The Universal Team
The Darknight is back with a Mini Update on the newly redesigned park entrance as well as a status update on the rest of the park. In the update you will see the park entrance transform into a more realistic version of the real one as well as the addition of the Citywalk bridge. As always please feel free to leave a comment and keep checking for more updates!

Progress on Universal Studios Florida

Universal Studios Entrance/Exit Area= 100% Complete
Production Central- 75% Complete (Transformers is left)
New York- 40% Complete (Mummy is nearing Completion)
San Francisco- 0% Complete
London/Diagon Alley- 0% Complete
World Expo- 0% Complete
Springfield- 0% Complete
Woody Woodpecker's Kid Zone- 0% Complete
Hollywood- 15% Complete

Mini Update: The Redesigned Park Entrance

Before

[Image: bs6R78p.jpg]

[Image: 0Xc58o9.jpg]

After

[Image: VNdrjWJ.jpg]

[Image: 4pHpizQ.jpg]

[Image: LzqlJRH.jpg]

That is all for now! Do you guys like the new park entrance? Let me know in the comments! Also please feel free to leave any suggestions or requests for what you want to see built next. Until then, keep checking for more Universal Studios Florida!

Darknight
The Universal Team
Great updates! Love the entrance and other things you've done so far.
(Jul 10, 2016, 12:43 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: [ -> ]Great updates! Love the entrance and other things you've done so far.

Thanks! I am currently trying to finish the Revenge of the Mummy ride and the rest of New York. Do you know if there are any good sets for Transformers. I have been searching and can not seem to find anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10