RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Kamakou - Dive Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick little project. Nothing too crazy, since I'm also working in NL2. Although I've never custom supported anything this big in RCT3 before.

Let's get to the pictures! Smile

First up, this is a side view of the entire area.
[Image: 21FDGIT.png]

This is just the layout overview.
[Image: wkUdE0h.png]

I also downloaded some volcano sets like NF Particle Effects and jcrise's Animated Lava, and made myself a volcano.
[Image: wHnwS6M.png]

That's all for now. This is still a WIP, so I got more coming soon. Feedback is appreciated! Smile
No comments? What a pity!

Anyways, here is update 2! This is the massive 200 foot first drop!!
[Image: mVig9nP.png]

The volcano is erupting as we know it!
[Image: TdAg56a.png]

The queue line is still in progress.
[Image: dcMbgIZ.png]

Just a couple more updates and then the POV! Feedback is appreciated! Smile
The lava on the volcano looks a bit weird, but other than that the ride's lookin pretty good.
(Mar 3, 2015, 06:37 PM)Rudy18 Wrote: [ -> ]The lava on the volcano looks a bit weird, but other than that the ride's lookin pretty good.

Thanks, and I'm honestly quite stuck right now. Do you think it's finished? I know it's hard to tell with only 3 new pictures.
I was thinking the same. Try making a big mountain of rocks first and add some lava in the cracks if you can. If that doesn't work then just add some smoke in the top.
Hey guys, took me long enough with a project for school, but here it is! My POV! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIP2PWlsotU

Comment and Subscribe to me on Youtube! Wink
the track layout is okay bu the surroundings need a lot of work.

you said its your least favorite project you have done, the best way to make all your projects look amazing is to try and make each individual project 'you favorite'. that way you will criticize ever little thing, try to improve it, and add so much more detail....

without being too harsh, it looks like you didnt really put any effort into this