RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Noctua - Round 194 Winner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: buildit.png]

Round 194 Winner

The latest winner of RCTgo's Build It! Competition is SUPER MOOSE93's "Noctua", voted on by you! "Noctua" beat the other three entries with 26 votes and 43% of the vote.

[Image: 54f359f58c97d.png]

Download "Noctua" now!

Description:
Noctua is a wooden kiddie coaster located in a forest. a laid back ride for kids getting into coasters featuring plenty of airtime hills, large sweeping curves, and a tunnel section.

sadly i dont have a POV video for the ride as it lags too much on my laptop to record a smooth video. i am hoping to have a POV done for me by a member of our community though.

excitement - 4.92
intensity - 1.88
nausea - 0.98

CS needed:
-Moby's Wooden Supports
-Catfish Cove
-Station Jims Random Stuff
-Matts Lighting set
-Station Jims Fencing
-ynor9s control room

*the download file only contains the ride, station, and supports. a park file will be released in the future that includes all the scenery and surroundings
It was a close one this week (at least between 2 of the entries):
Noctua - 26 votes
Krait - 21 votes
The Great Dive - 4 votes
Dragon Ball - 9 votes
(Mar 12, 2015, 07:16 AM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]It was a close one this week (at least between 2 of the entries):
Noctua - 26 votes
Krait - 21 votes
The Great Dive - 4 votes
Dragon Ball - 9 votes

Aw dang, the Krait almost became the 2nd Build-It winner from RCT2! But Congratulations to the Moose and his Antlers Wink
Congratulations on the win! Nicely done.
I admit I voted for 'Krait', but you deserved to win nevertheless.
Man, great round, I voted for Noctuna.
awesome. that was pretty close, thanks for all the votes
Congratulations, well earned win; the competition was tough.
Krait seemed to do better than most of my RCT2 entries do. Then again, the terrain work was better than anything I've made thus far.

Congratulations on the win. I hope the sci-fi coaster you're in the process of making accomplishes the same feat. Cool
Congratulations Moose on the win. And thanks go out to those who voted for Dragon Ball. I figured I would probably loose when I saw who I was up against. And when I was making the Noctua videos for Moose it became more apparent that I would not win this round. Thanks again for all the feedback on Dragon Ball. Please go to my (WIP) Cowboys and Aliens thread http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-20374.html and let me know how I am doing.
Pages: 1 2