RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Red Lightning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I'm new to this so called "RCT3 Community" and I wanted to show my first creation with you all! It took me a long time of watching ALL KINDS of tutorials to get this right. Anyways, let me know what you think. Also, how do people get those fancy camera angles when they record? Anyways, here are some pictures, took me a whale how to put pictures on here.

[Image: Shot0087_zpsduuqsvw3.png]

[Image: Shot0088_zps06stwf5g.png]

[Image: Shot0090_zps9xawahpr.png]

[Image: Shot0091_zpsrlf1pnpb.png]

[Image: Shot0089_zpsd0r99xct.png]

[Image: Shot0086_zpsijqn15ez.png]
Welcome, and we're not just a "so called" RCT3 community, we're a full on community of awesome builders
I like it, the gold and red theme looks great
That first pic, with the rocks, the plants dont look like they should go into that, try looking for mossy rocks online in the cs depot or something I'd say
The break section, the queue and the supports all look amazing
The only thing left is a logo and a couple billboards for that awesome name, go to thread called Alex's Graphic Shop and talk to Blu, he'll get you one
Enjoy this awesome community!
naveisawesome
That's really good for your first ride

For "fancy camera angles", try looking up " flying camera route editor". I think you'll find your answer there.
This is awesome! I totally love it!
Great layout above all. I like the smooth and realistic curves on the first picture. You´ve created a great coaster. The surrounding is not bad at all, but the foundation of the station is a little bit boring. You should add some vines or wooden beams.
One thing you're going to want to remember to do is paint your ride trains. Every custom-built roller coaster in RCT3 fresh out of the editor uses the light blue, red and yellow combination as the default color scheme for trains. Changing the paint job will give the ride a more individualized look as a whole.
(Mar 20, 2015, 09:29 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]One thing you're going to want to remember to do is paint your ride trains. Every custom-built roller coaster in RCT3 fresh out of the editor uses the light blue, red and yellow combination as the default color scheme for trains. Changing the paint job will give the ride a more individualized look as a whole.

If he swapped the red and blue on the train, I don't think it would look that bad.
^^This.