RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Golden Point Boardwalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm fairly new to this forum, and I'm already announcing my first project on RCT 3. It's going to be a park located in Carolina Beach, NC called "Golden Point Boardwalk." It will consist mainly of two smaller parks:
  • Tempest Waters (Pool and Waterpark)
  • Coral Pier (Midway Boardwalk with Thrill Rides and Coasters)
So far, I've only started thinking up rides for Coral Pier, but I'm really excited about the park. Like I said though - I'm fairly new to this forum and RCT 3 in general. I just want some tips about making good parks. I'm very aware of CS though, and I mostly just want help with making custom billboard images. PM me if you're interested.

The park will be right on the coast, and "The Silver Albatross," a larger coaster in Coral Pier will even be completely located on the water.

I hope someone is interested in helping me with billboards and such, but I will post more updates as the park takes shape.
I would contact Blu. He is a great designer in so many ways. Here is his info on this site: http://forums.rctgo.com/user-11453.html
He is a graphic designer and helps many people out. Just send him a pm. (just a suggestion)
By the way, welcome. Look forward to seeing updates on your progress with your project.
Thanks, I'll look into it. I started construction yesterday - coming along nicely.