RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Blackwater Mine teaser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sImTo0O.png]

mmmmmm.... dat teaser....

on a serious note. after weeks of not playing RCT and having a mind blank for designs and ideas i decided to hop back on and see what CS sets i had, lo and behold an idea popped into my head. its pretty obvious what the idea is but i am hoping it turns out well
tiny update

sort of finished the main building but it still doesnt feel complete, maybe it will do when i add in the details but im not sure

[Image: QwQoGbV.png]
[Image: ApZOPiy.png]
A nice start. Look forward to seeing the finished design.
Nice start.
The reason why you think the buildings looking unfinshed, is the fact they lack on detail and are plain.
Try to use more than only one wall texture, and maybe more than one color for the roof, too.

You could use stone textures for the basement and than going for wood with different colors/textures to make it more interesting. Than add details to it, to become more life onto your structures.

As silvarret allways said: "windows, windows, windows", -> windows are allways good (but not to much)

Also you should think about it, to extend the water-parts of it to create a more natural look.
Currently it looks to artificially. But maybe smoothing out could work, too.

Layout itself is rather short, but looks like fun.

Lg Cheleste
SUPER MOOSE93 - nice work but I agree with some of the comments from Ceheleste regarding the detail on the building.
Cheleste's back Smile
Cobra's Back Smile