RCTgo Forums

Full Version: 2016 Roller Coasters Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I agree Six Flags hit a homerun this year for all their parks
Im a bit bummed about Total Mayhem though, I wish they at least used a different layout that SFFT's 4D spin coaster.
Flat rides for SFOT. Called it. Anyway, can't wait to ride New Revolution! Looks way more comfortable than the old restarints.
That joker RMC is the ugliest coaster I have ever seen. Confused  hopefully it won't be so bad in real life... looks like a good ride though!

(Sep 4, 2015, 07:38 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: [ -> ]That joker RMC is the ugliest coaster I have ever seen
same
also that "breaking wave turn" or whatever the hell it is looks extremely painful

looks pretty lame imo - small and short ride time, probably not that fast
(Sep 4, 2015, 11:21 AM)Drew_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 4, 2015, 07:38 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: [ -> ]That joker RMC is the ugliest coaster I have ever seen
same
also that "breaking wave turn" or whatever the hell it is looks extremely painful

You just hate RMC's no matter what. Are there any you like?
(Sep 4, 2015, 12:23 PM)nathan8848 Wrote: [ -> ]You just hate RMC's no matter what. Are there any you like?

yeah they are just too overhyped for me imo; and they make a big deal about it being a "hybrid" even though its been around for awhile.

outlaw run looks the best imo

(but the dueling rmc at bgt in 2017 will be the best)
(Sep 4, 2015, 02:14 PM)Drew_ Wrote: [ -> ](but the dueling rmc at bgt in 2017 will be the best)
Maybe not 2017 since they are getting a new coaster for 2016 but hopefully in the near future. It has such potential to be amazing too.
(Sep 4, 2015, 11:21 AM)Drew_ Wrote: [ -> ]
same

So do you think Goliath is still the worst, or is this one the worst now? And my worst, I don't mean like bad (IMO), just the least of the greatest....
Goliath is awesome!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14