RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Khafre - A coaster themed after a Egyptian King
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im getting the hang of importing 3DS files into Nolimits 2 for my future coasters.
[attachment=4801]
[attachment=4802]
[attachment=4803]
[attachment=4804]
I like the color scheme and the customs scenery you are using. I can't wait to see more. Smile
Looks promising, can't wait to see the final result
Not to be rude, but another dive coaster, really!?!?
They are my specialty lol

I'm really trying to get a hang of it.
I decided to place the coaster in a huge temple (Karnak) which gives it more of a ancient presence.
 [attachment=4805]
[attachment=4806]
i like the colors, but i think the yellow could be a little darker. because its similar to the color of the sand

the 3ds or nlcso(wahtever its called now) is cool too
(Oct 12, 2015, 07:42 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to be rude, but another dive coaster, really!?!?
Yeah, why more dive coasters? They are boring and it looks like you just knock them out, one after the other, without spending much time on any. I recommend an Intamin launch, or at least something that's not b&m.
(Oct 14, 2015, 01:54 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 12, 2015, 07:42 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to be rude, but another dive coaster, really!?!?
Yeah, why more dive coasters? They are boring and it looks like you just knock them out, one after the other, without spending much time on any. I recommend an Intamin launch, or at least something that's not b&m.
I know B&M and Dive coasters are very common, (overdone by your standards) but really guys? So long as they enjoy making them and they're original I really don't see what the issue is. I think we all agree that RCT3 is one of our favorite hobbies and as such it should be enjoyable before anything! If people find it difficult or annoying to make the coaster types that you suggest then they won't do it because it isn't as enjoyable.
Or you could use a program to create 3d files I recommend https://www.blender.org/
Pages: 1 2 3