RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Should I Enter My Coaster Into Build It?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name:Compacted.
POV:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsAZ2hu0xEg&feature=youtu.be

Should I Or Naw?
The park will be released at a later date and WILL be finished.
the scenery will be out alongside the coaster.
In all honesty I wouldn't vote for this, it needs a lot of work. The layout is ambitious but VERY jerky on almost all of the turns, regardless of the banking. Some scenery (other than ferns and fountains) would probably make it look much nicer as well. If you fix this up a bit it'll probably turn out good though Smile
Thanks for telling me this. I will try and improve as much as I can on it and might revamp it completely.

Due to not being able to install CS, I won't have the widest range of scenery but I can certainly add more.
Just to clarify when I critique I always mean it in a constructive way, looks like you got what I meant though Biggrin

Honestly I didn't know CS existed until this year and I've played RCT since the original when I was three years old, got RCT3 when it first came out and have played it ever since. You can do some pretty amazing things with the 'vanilla' scenery if you really get creative. I'm looking forward to updates on your project Biggrin

A few tips by the way, you want to have your turns at the tops of hills where the train travels slower in order to minimize the jerkiness experienced when entering and exiting banked sections. Try to have a mid-track-brake-run to regulate your coaster's speed.... also with inversions you don't want your coaster to fly through them fast, there should be a noticeable speed drop at the apex of the inversion. For example if you are in a cobra roll you should enter at a fast pace, slow to a medium speed at the top of each roll, be medium paced in the middle, and gain a good amount of speed exiting.

By the way if you keep the curved lift hill I think if you were to place a tower in the middle it would look really good.

Hope this helps Biggrin
Those are some quite good ideas Smile Though I might Build A Few coaster prototypes...

Some ideas:
A western wooden coaster
A sci-fi Pipeline coaster
And a Well put together steel coaster.

I'll Take a couple of weeks to make a decision but It's hopefully going to pay off
I've always wanted to make a Sci-Fi Pipeline... Really could never think of a way that I wanted the station though. Anyways best of luck with the project, can't wait to see how it turns out Biggrin
'Burps'
If you farted your abcs, that would not convince me to vote for that
good luck tho on those projects ur gonna need it
I would add some different scenery items and do some terra painting. More custom scenery would add more to the design.
I'm working on a park now...
I've abandoned this project though I may just fix this coaster up and fit it in the park.
I hope you will continue to show your progress with your park and coasters.
Pages: 1 2