RCTgo Forums

Full Version: SunCorps | Sunset Gardens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone !

I introduce you today an old Park I never finished, my computer wasn't powerful enough to make it run without crashs. But now I have a new computer, I can finish it Smile

Sunset Garden is a little and peaceful Park where people who are coming back from work or who are taking their day off can come in the aim to have a great day. The little but very various type of attractions allow people from 1 to 100 years old to have fun !

Here are some pics :

[Image: 274213193.jpg]

[Image: 183669715.jpg]

[Image: shot0011.jpg]

[Image: shot0020.jpg]

Hope you'll like it Smile Don't forget to comment !
Lookin Good!
That's some really nice work with CS if I may say so, when the park is done will you perhaps do POV videos for all of its coasters?
@Maverick360 : Thank you Smile
@ChrisMDB : Yes I will make POV Video for every Coaster !

Hi everyone !

The Park is almost done, I only have to add one or two flat rides and to make some Stations  and I will be able to make the video.

[Image: shot0013.jpg]

[Image: shot0012.jpg]

[Image: shot0011.jpg]

[Image: shot0010.jpg]

[Image: shot0014.jpg]
Sorry for Double Post but it seems like my new reply hasn't been posted properly so I don't know if you can see the post just above.
Nice dude.... Keep up the good work!
Looks great Smile Can't wait to see the full video
Wow it looks very good!
Hey ! Thank you very much for your replies Smile

Some new pics today, I haven't change much things but I remade the building in front of the B&M Coaster, I also think that I will remake other buildings which don't look great enough to me. Then I will have to finish the work on the Foliage and I will be able to make the video ^^

[Image: shot0016.jpg]

[Image: shot0015.jpg]

[Image: shot0017.jpg]

Have a nice day !
Can't wait to see the video Smile