RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Ksana - Round 230 Winner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: buildit.png]

Round 230 Winner

Congratulations to nazmakhan's Ksana, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Ksana beat the other three entries with 29 votes and 78% of the vote.

[Image: 56f759cf15c72.png]

Download Ksana now!

Description:
Ksana is filled with challenges for the adventurous traveler.

Enjoy feeling thrilled by riding roller coasters!

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsbWSYluWwY

Votes cast:
Bumblebee Gardens - 1 vote
Ksana - 29 votes
Habu - No votes
G-Launcher - 7 votes
A perfect 6-0 record for nazmakhan! Congratulations!

7 votes indicate that G-Launcher didn't slip entirely under the radar, which isn't too bad for a 40-second ride.
Tail end again.
Congrats on the win and a great coaster!

HLH3 - I wouldn't be discouraged with old, non-revamped RCT1 loses. You'll get your win in time.
What a surprise.
Wow. 29 votes really is an accomplishment!
I'm not even surprised that Ksana won the Build It! competition round 230. However, like Maverick360 said, I'm surprised by the number of vote it got. I mean, it had almost the double of votes I got for my first entry The Fourth Dimension. Frown

Good job on that one! Biggrin
(Apr 3, 2016, 08:51 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: [ -> ]HLH3 - I wouldn't be discouraged with old, non-revamped RCT1 loses. You'll get your win in time.

No worries Chris. Not surprised that I was in last place, but was hoping for at least 1 vote. I have 2 more vintage tracks ready for the next rounds plus 1 RCT3 track ready with my next splitter under construction. I am learning the RCTW & PC track tools at this time.
I was wondering, how do you pronounce ksana? Would it be just sana, or k-sana?