RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Catalian Amusement Park
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Creator-  Hi and welcome to the Park.  This is my next year of RCT3 and I wanted to share it with you all.  This little blurb at the top is me speaking to you and asking for suggestions about the park.  I do want your alls input on the outcome of the park.  Feel free to comment and make suggestions and give some cc.  Anyways here we go and welcome

Opening Day- March 25th, 1980

After months of research devlopement and clearing, Catalian Amusement Park is finally ready to open its gates to the public. Located in Memphis Tennessee, the park is owned by Cedarfair Entertainment. The park has a 15 year contract with the company.  The Park President, Tony Driver, says, "We hope that in 15 years we will be a national destination, and the only company that could get us there would be Cedarfair." Park spokesman, Adam Goodwin, commented on that and said, " We are just starting out, and I feel safe under the hands that raised the legendary Cedar Point."

Welcome to Catalian Amusement Park!!!

[attachment=5358]

Upon opening the gates this morning, people came rushing in to see what we have to offer.  The entire crew was happy to see so many happy faces as they entered the park.  To start we have the wonderful Catalian Carousel.

[attachment=5359]