RCTgo Forums

Full Version: My latest project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I said I was going to be remaking parks, but an idea came to me that I want to work on first.

I don't have any screenshots of it yet, but I'm making a new scenario called 'Rest Area 53'. It will be a map where the park is between two highways and includes a rest stop.

Things to know-
-It is based in the desert
-It uses 2 CSO sets I will include links to when it is done and uploaded
-It is going to be released for RCT3 first, then I'll be making the same map, but in RCT Classic for the mobile users, but the rest stop building will be different than the one in RCT3
-It is a relatively small map

The idea for this map came to me when I remembered going to the Painted Canyon in North Dakota last year during Summer Vacation. I decided to pay homage to the memory of Summer Vacation by creating this map.

I'm making it a personal deadline to be finished with the map by this weekend, so be on the lookout for Rest Area 53! Smile
Sounds fun! Good luck! I'll be excited when the RCTC version arrives
Cool. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
I have it set so I'll be able to post the scenario tonight at about 9:30-10:00pm central time. I will be uploading the RCT3 version tonight, I haven't gotten started yet with the RCT Classic version yet.

However, if there's anyone that wants something to do, I'm considering holding a contest to see who could make a cool billboard for the park's entrance.

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

So, It will be released to the public tonight once I get home from work! Then the RCT Classic version will be starting to be worked on tonight or tomorrow.

In the upload section, I plan to upload a folder that contains the .dat file, and the folders for the two CSO packs that I used for this park as well, unless I'm not able to do that I will include the links necessary to get the CSO sets. So ciao for now, I'll post tonight when it's uploaded! Smile
https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/16514

Hooray! Rest Area 53 is available for download now! Feel free to give me feedback on it! Smile