RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Star Wars Themed Resort at Disney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the Coaster Creator brought up earlier the closing of Dueling Dragons at IOA Universal Orlando, that got me thinking about other closings and a few announced projects around the theme parks. I read in my Orlando news app a few weeks ago that Disney is building a new Star Wars Resort, adding to their already vast amount of themed resorts around Disney property. They're promising 100% immersive! I'm a bit excited about this! Found more info here: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2...ney-world/
Rest in peace Disney and Star Wars... you were both good back in the day...
(Sep 3, 2017, 07:28 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: [ -> ]Rest in peace Disney and Star Wars... you were both good back in the day...

lol indeed! George is like, what have I done!
Because we need more Star Wars in this world. Why not?
Yeah, Star Wars is awesome, but too much is too much, Disney. Please don't go all Harry Potter on this, Bob Iger. I beg you.
Too late, Star Wars is the new Marvel in their minds. Unfortunately they've decided to go the whole Mary Sue route to pander to the PC crowd.
[Image: Disney-Star-Wars-Resort-Pool.jpg][Image: SWRHWDW657987643.jpg]

[Image: Image_WDW_Star-Wars-Themed-Resort-3.jpg]
[Image: Image_WDW_Star-Wars-Themed-Resort-2.jpg]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-04-18-at-9.53.14-AM-1200x366.png]
[Image: Disney-Star-Wars-Resort-Pool.jpg]
[Image: star-wars-land.jpg]