RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Halloween CS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wanting to do a huge halloween event in my park but don't know of any CS I could use.  I also want to do a haunt.  If you have any suggestions please let me know.
(Sep 4, 2017, 01:24 PM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: [ -> ]I am wanting to do a huge halloween event in my park but don't know of any CS I could use.  I also want to do a haunt.  If you have any suggestions please let me know.

I have all the horror themed sets that came out a few years ago, ride event packs too. You may have all the ones I already have but anything you can't find that I have you're more than welcome to. I can email them to you or give you links to the ones still available online. Just let me know and I can send you a list of the packs I have.
-Brad
(Sep 4, 2017, 04:19 PM)purvisbrad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 4, 2017, 01:24 PM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: [ -> ]I am wanting to do a huge halloween event in my park but don't know of any CS I could use.  I also want to do a haunt.  If you have any suggestions please let me know.

I have all the horror themed sets that came out a few years ago, ride event packs too. You may have all the ones I already have but anything you can't find that I have you're more than welcome to. I can email them to you or give you links to the ones still available online. Just let me know and I can send you a list of the packs I have.
-Brad

I just went ahead and compiled the list, here's what I have: Archbak's SAW set, Archbak's The Asylum set, Doughnut's grave diggers set, EeZee's Haunted Mansion set, FunDMental's Dark Ride Stunts 1, FunDMental's Dark Ride Stunts 2, FunDMental's Dark Ride Stunts 3, FunDMental's Haunted Portraits set, Imagineer John's Animated Dark Ride tubes & Pieces, JCat's ScreamWorx set, Osudenny's Darkside Pack, Panda's Zombies set, Pumper's Dark Ride Set, and Boston's Scare Actor Anims set.
Nice list!  I think I'll poke around for some of them, especially for ride events.  The in-game 'Ghost Train' type rides are a bit basic and not that interesting.  Stuff that jumps out is desperately required!
Thanks everyone
(Sep 4, 2017, 04:57 PM)bazhsw Wrote: [ -> ]Nice list!  I think I'll poke around for some of them, especially for ride events.  The in-game 'Ghost Train' type rides are a bit basic and not that interesting.  Stuff that jumps out is desperately required!

Boston's Scare Actor Anims set is pretty cool if you're looking for "jump scare effects". I found them here if interested: http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=2498
(Sep 5, 2017, 01:52 AM)purvisbrad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 4, 2017, 04:57 PM)bazhsw Wrote: [ -> ]Nice list!  I think I'll poke around for some of them, especially for ride events.  The in-game 'Ghost Train' type rides are a bit basic and not that interesting.  Stuff that jumps out is desperately required!

Boston's Scare Actor Anims set is pretty cool if you're looking for "jump scare effects". I found them here if interested: http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=2498

I used them in this ride if you want to see them in action: https://rctgo.com/videos/watch/1259
Nice one! I think I'll check them out!
That is some pretty nice CSO pieces there. Too bad I cannot use 'em.