RCTgo Forums

Full Version: New to RCTgo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there, I've been lurking around the site for a while, looking for scenarios and maps. I go RCT1 around a year ago, and later upgraded to RCT2 and eventually to Open2. I browsed around this website looking for cool scenarios, and I saw BlazingEmpireHD's cool scenarios, gave them a try, and they are really nice and simple (in a good way!). Just by looking at his scenarios, I've been inspired to make my own, and I'll try my hand at one tomorrow.

I hope to get to know all of you here well!   Biggrin

(Blazing, if you're reading this, you are talented when it comes to RCT!)
Why! Lots of chaps recognizing me from other places, and then joining. Woah there, lads!

Welcome to the site, mate! I am glad to see ya have arrived! If you have questions, do not tarry and meagrely ask us! I do hope you rigt enjoy the site!

Thank you for your lovely comments on my work! I am so happy to hear ya will take on the challenge of scenario making, only because of seeing my work. I am honoured. I will be keen on seeing what you have in store, mate. May you find grand bits of luck!
Welcome to the site!!!
Welcome to RTCgo from a fairly new member.
Welcome to the forum!

Oh, I remember spending a lot of time building that Razor Rocks park, we had such limited means of building structures, we really had to improvise- raised earthen walls with pathway over the top as roofing material.

In doing rct1, 2 and 3... I still have about the same level of fun overall, there is always something new around the corner!

Thx Smile
Welcome to the family!! Hope you enjoy your stay! Look forward to seeing your scenarios!
I'm almost done making my first one (school really makes it take longer), and I need some advice - should I release them as packs or individually? I'm thinking about 5 per pack.

Also, any ideas for future scenarios, or something you'd like to see?

Also, it seems that the new openRCT2 update removed some options for selecting scenario objectives.
Sounds good to me! How about making some RCT1 style scenarios? Or make your own style altogether? Do what you like!
Finally finished my first scenario! Tell me what you think!
Apart from the double upload..... Wink It looks great! I am excited to see more!
Pages: 1 2