RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [REL] RCT3 - Scream Machine - Custom Arrow Looper (POV Online!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I'm here with another project. I'm pretty proud of this one, as I created the layout and supported the whole thing in one day. Lately I've been busy and am doing good just getting a layout done in a day. But I digress. Scream Machine is a classic custom Arrow Looper, inspired by coasters like The Great American Scream Machine at SFGA, and Viper at Darien Lake. It's block brake section supports draw inspiration from the Big One at Black Pool. The transfer track is roughly based on the transfer track from Viper at SFMM. 

[Image: 312e4v5.jpg]
[Image: 33f5o2r.jpg]

[Image: 21l35nn.jpg]

[Image: t03m6h.jpg]

[Image: 2mez67l.jpg]

[Image: 440sl.jpg]

[Image: ifacnt.jpg]

[Image: b6tz5v.jpg]
Looking great ! Keep it up !
This looks great! I'm looking forward to seeing more.
I'm pretty much done with the queue. Added all the little details I wanted. Knowing me I may find more to add lol. Thought I'd post an update and show it off.  Biggrin

[Image: n4tunt.jpg]

[Image: 1z36vc5.jpg]

[Image: 1r5aoz.jpg]

[Image: s48mm9.jpg]

[Image: 15840ls.jpg]

[Image: 34ilojb.jpg]
This is some lovely work, as always. Having never been to either park this is inspired off of, I can't say for accuracy's sake, but I do think this is some really brilliant work. Clean, realistic, and best of all, fun!

Keep it up, Wilhelm!
Looking great as always, definitely looks inspired in part by Viper and TGASM. Looking forward to seeing the final product!
Impressive
Wait... this is NL1cor RCT3??? This is fantastic either way!
It looks like NL2 converted to RCT3 if you ask me
None of it's NL, it's just modded RCT3 (like all of his work).

Check out his other work here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF_ccSq...9EyESfd_fA
Pages: 1 2