RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [REL] RCT3 - Raptor - Intamin SLC (POV ONLINE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looks great (as per the usual), looking forward to seeing the POV's come out.
Beautiful work! I love the umbrellas btw!
I've finished my work on the POVs.  Biggrin

Fantastic work as per usual. To stick with the SLC theme, it still looks like it would be rough as all heck even with it being made by Intamin. Just a quizical inquiry, I'd guess.

Keep up the awesome work, Wilhelm!
Not sure what you mean Blaze, even by RCT3 standards that POV is silky smooth.
(Apr 7, 2018, 08:25 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic work as per usual. To stick with the SLC theme, it still looks like it would be rough as all heck even with it being made by Intamin. Just a quizical inquiry, I'd guess.

Keep up the awesome work, Wilhelm!

Intamin SLCs are actually quite smooth. They're heartlined much better than Vekomas. 
I tried to make mine relatively smooth lol but RCT3 has it's limits. I did add a lot more inversions than a typical Intamin SLC though. 😂

Happy Birthday Wilhelm!
Omg is that roller coaster factory music? I just got hit with a wave of nostalgia from the music in the POV.
This is just so beautiful!!!
(Apr 8, 2018, 05:18 PM)purvisbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Happy Birthday Wilhelm!

Thank you! I'm 25 now lol. Biggrin

(Apr 8, 2018, 07:31 PM)Rudy18 Wrote: [ -> ]Omg is that roller coaster factory music? I just got hit with a wave of nostalgia from the music in the POV.

Yes it is! I loved the music in that game, and I thought it would be a perfect fit for this coaster. Smile

(Apr 9, 2018, 11:36 AM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: [ -> ]This is just so beautiful!!!

Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3