RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [REL] RCT3 - Raptor - Intamin SLC (POV ONLINE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is my newest project, an Intamin SLC, called Raptor. I used Samplerocker's Track 5 edits to create the layout. I've completed the supports work and station. Now I just need to finish the surrounding scenery and queue. 

[Image: 2h2jt77.jpg]

[Image: 24qtnvn.jpg]

[Image: 25q6ltz.jpg]

[Image: 2u5zuv5.jpg]

[Image: bdb2e.jpg]

[Image: 21o6dsi.jpg]

[Image: 2d1sadz.jpg]

[Image: bi5q2p.jpg]

[Image: 2z7irs3.jpg]
Lovely work once more, Wilhelm. My only real note is: is there a such thing as an "Intamin" SLC? I've only ever heard of "Vekoma" SLC. Unless you're making an attempt at something new and original, that is.

I am really glad to see you so active. It would make Build It! competition really something if you (and MrNozem) started to enter into Build It! again. We need amazing quality like the both of you can do. There's one more entry needed, Wilhelm, so what are you waiting for?
(Jan 6, 2018, 02:54 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely work once more, Wilhelm. My only real note is: is there a such thing as an "Intamin" SLC? I've only ever heard of "Vekoma" SLC. Unless you're making an attempt at something new and original, that is.

I am really glad to see you so active. It would make Build It! competition really something if you (and MrNozem) started to enter into Build It! again. We need amazing quality like the both of you can do. There's one more entry needed, Wilhelm, so what are you waiting for?

There is such a thing as an Intamin SLC, however there are only two in existence, so they're not as well known. Both are called "Tornado." One is at Särkänniemi Amusement Park, and the other Parque de Atracciones de Madrid. 

I do have some coasters that I could enter into the Build It! Competition; however, I do have some concerns over my CS. I downloaded Silvarret's style/themed folder a while back and has caused me to have duplicate cs files. I'm not sure if it will cause any issues with putting up my creations for download or not.
I'll certainly have to check those out, mate. I stand corrected...or rather, I sit, corrected!

I have no experience with CS & RCT3 in a competition, but as long as you link the work you used, you should be fine. Unless, you are talking about something more specific than I am thinking.

In any case, I'll happily await your return to Build It! Wink
Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know this project is on hold as I have been having computer issues for several weeks now. I've been getting a blue screen and error message, followed by my computer crashing and rebooting. I've tried many things to fix it and nothing has helped. I'm taking it to a computer repair shop for a diagnosis. Hopefully it will be an easy, inexpensive fix. 
[Image: Full_DPC_Watchdog_Violation.png]
Tough Luck. Hope it gets fixed soon.
That's disappointing. I hope they're able to fix it. Good luck on that front, mate!
I did a clean install of Windows 10, and my computer is running better now. It still is having a few issues though. Aside from that, I've finally completed my work on Raptor, and I'm now working on the POVs.  Biggrin

[Image: 25u6vxd.jpg]

[Image: 33m3iwl.jpg]

[Image: yndb4.jpg]

[Image: r8f7ea.jpg]

[Image: 15my3h5.jpg]

[Image: qn1gev.jpg]

[Image: 50r8tz.jpg]

[Image: 21lrgj4.jpg]

[Image: 23molyg.jpg]

[Image: 59vj7o.jpg]

[Image: 4otxx.jpg]

[Image: 2q0si2c.jpg]

[Image: 1z2lgep.jpg]

[Image: 1e6y3c.jpg]

[Image: 9zx9go.jpg]
Beautiful as always.

And your patience to work with any Windows operating system above 7 makes it even more remarkable.
That looks kinda like a sprawly B&M invert with Intamin inverted launcher trains with Vekoma SLC supports..man, this coaster is seemingly having an identity crisis.

All jokes aside, this is some wonderful work, as always. Keep up the awesome work!
Pages: 1 2 3