RCTgo Forums

Full Version: RCT3 issues: solved?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I explained my problems with RCT3 to a friend. He said the problem is possibly being caused by a scratched disk. I looked at my disk and sure enough it was scratched up very badly. I had to uninstall the game due to a couple of awful weird glitches but when I tried to reinstall it the game wouldn't go in. And I think its because of the disk. So I ordered a new disk on eBay. I'll be keeping you updated. So no Superbowl coaster but enjoy the game tomorrow and I'll keep you posted on my situation.

~Vanellopecoastergirl
(Feb 3, 2018, 11:22 PM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: [ -> ]I explained my problems with RCT3 to a friend. He said the problem is possibly being caused by a scratched disk. I looked at my disk and sure enough it was scratched up very badly. I had to uninstall the game due to a couple of awful weird glitches but when I tried to reinstall it the game wouldn't go in. And I think its because of the disk. So I ordered a new disk on eBay. I'll be keeping you updated. So no Superbowl coaster but enjoy the game tomorrow and I'll keep you posted on my situation.

~Vanellopecoastergirl

Hi Vanellope! I had the same problem a few years ago, I'm considering switching over to an online copy via my steam account. I've found steam to be the better option because of accessibility. Best of luck.
Indeed. A downloadable version is much better because it doesn't need disks
No need to bring this thread back to life since the opening poster is banned permanently from RCTgo.