RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Timberwolf - Round 283 Winner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: buildit.png]

Round 283 Winner

Congratulations to BlazingEmpireHD's Timberwolf, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Timberwolf beat the other three entries with 9 votes and 50% of the vote.

[Image: 5acef8565a8a3.png]

Download Timberwolf now!

Description:
Timberwolf is an Arrow Dynamics Mine Train set in an Italian mountain range that has a vast storyline behind it. When built in 1974, Timberwolf was the longest and fastest Arrow Mine Train out there. That record has been broken as of 1976. Take the family on a rugged, heavily themed and narrated family ride fit amongst beautiful landscaping. A sure hit for the entire family!

Timberwolf's caption:
"The deep, dark, loomy threat of Timberwolves always makes for wary the wry town of -INSERT NAME HERE-. The villagers have braved the dark forest several times, but none have yet to return. Will you be the first? Will you not return? Shun the tinkering idea of advancing through treacherous territory. There is none of safety to be held if you advance!"

Statistiques are in the final screenshot.

Good luck to all in the round!

Votes cast:
Rage - 6 votes
Nor'easter - 2 votes
Timberwolf - 9 votes
Wilderness Launcher - 1 vote
Congratulations! I believe this is only the second mine train coaster to have won a Build It round.
Woah, I was expecting Rage to win. I am pleasantly surprised! Thanks to all who voted for Timberwolf!
Great job. Great coaster by the way!!
Congrats Blaze!
Great job Blaze, well deserved win
Congrats Blaze!
Thank you all for the congratulations and for the votes!
Congrats, dude! Great stuff.
Well deserved Blaze, good job!
Pages: 1 2