RCTgo Forums

Full Version: The Boardwalk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, with all of the Planet Coaster community members building some form of boardwalk, I was eager to build one myself, in RCT3.  I started several parks of two or three weeks but never got the start I wanted.  Finally after laying down a border on plain ground, I came up with a better way to build one and I am quite happy with my first 48 hours of work.  I decided I wanted a ride and game heavy pier more than food and coaster so as to put me out of my comfort zone.  I also wanted to use the main street sets, and again, push me out of my comfort zone.  So without further delay, here are the screen shots:

[attachment=5688]

Some areas just try to look like you county fair on a pier, which is what i was going for here.

[attachment=5690]

I'm even doing some advertising for some of my other parks

[attachment=5691]

[attachment=5692]

[attachment=5693]

If any of you are familiar with Knoebels, you know that Fascination is the most popular game there and here is my take on it.  While i couldn't get the lanes to have all the detail I wanted, my signs did turn out good.

[attachment=5694]

All day lockers.  May or may not keep these.  Not sure what else would fit here.

[attachment=5687]

And a very familiar looking cite here, not sure where i recognize it from.