RCTgo Forums

Full Version: The End?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

I am posting this thread to let everyone know that I will be taking some much needed time off from playing RCT3 and Planet Coaster due to priorities in life. Most of them is actually going back to school and doing other productive things than just building sandbox parks. However, I will eventually return to these games and this forum sometime in the near future, even if the coronavirus pandemic is over, which I hope it will; anyways, all I wanted to say is thank you for making the RCTgo community forum so awesome for me and for checking out and downloading all of my work that I have done in RCT3 throughout these difficult times, which began since March, even though I see it slowly dying. It really means a lot to me. I really enjoy playing RCT3; in fact, I've been playing the game since Christmas of 2012 and for the first time since 2017, I actually got to fully play, build, and experience the game once more because it really gave me something to do while quarantined at home and distracted from the outside world. However, like I said before, I will be back in the near future and continue to do what I love, which is to create, build, and share in what is RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. But for now, goodbye. Smile

-Regards, Steve (mirroramusementsinc)

In loving memory of Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020) #WakandaForever