RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Jokes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Any good jokes out there(AND MAKE SURE THERE IN GOOD TASTE AND NOT EXPLICIT)
Right heres one.....A horse trotts into a bar.....barman says whats with the long face......wucka wucka wucka!!:x terrible i know...
There is a blonde, brunnete, and a redhead (I'm not a racist, it's just the joke. I have nothing against blondes). They're about to be executed. When the executioner was about to shoot the redhead, he said, "Ready, aim.." and then the redhead said, "EARTHQUAKE!" Everybody ran and the redhead got away. The executioner said, "Ready, aim..." then the brunnette said, "TORNADO!" and everybody ran and the brunette (I know I used three different spellings for that word already) got away. The blonde finally realized what they were doing. The executioner said, "Ready, aim.." and the blonde said, "FIRE!"
Like it...like it, anymore?
ok, I hope this isn't too dirty.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A white horse fell in the mud
-
-
-

Spoiler: (Spoiler tag wouldn't work)
Loving that joke endoftheworld :lol:
Allright, how bout this......a guy walks into a doctors office, the doctor says "you need an operation" the guy says "i want a second opinion" the doctor says "OK youre ugly too"
hehehe..

I got one for ya..:

--A boy and his dad were in the bank and there was this big woman in front of them. The little boy tugged at his dad and said, "WOW dad! Look how BIG that woman is.." The dad shhhhed him and said, "Be quite or she'll hear you.." The little boy tried his hardest to do what his dad had said, but he just couldn't help it.. It tugged his dad again and said, "Dad, she's as wide as a dump truck!" The boy's father turned to him and reminded him that the woman might hear him if he doesn't be quite. About that time the woman's beeper went off (BEEP..BEEP..BEEP..) and the little boy yelled at his dad saying, "WATCH OUT DAD, SHE'S BACKING UP!!!"
Wicked Stuff m8, as you may of noticed with my IP, im currently using my sisters PC down on the south coast......i was even more surprised when i logged in using my password and stuff.Rock on......
A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and notices the very handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring. He replies: "I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend you". She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me." She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that Number 1 - you have to be single and Number 2 - you must be Catholic." The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I'm single and Catholic! OK" the nun says. "Pull into the next alley." The nun fulfils his fantasy with a passionate kiss. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying. My dear child," said the nun, why are you crying?"

"Forgive me but I have sinned. I lied and I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK. My name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party."
Top Banana.......more more
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6