RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Superman: Flight of Freedom - Video Added!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First off, I'm new here, so hi everyone!

I'm posting one of my first roller coasters, Superman: Flight of Freedom. It is a Flying coaster that started out as a recreation of Superman Ultimate Flight, but after realizing it was impossible, I made this one. I'm working on a vid but here are some pics for you. Since I'm new, if you dont like it, maybe some constructive criticism. Oh, and it's not meant to be a heavily themed ride, so just judge the ride itself. Thanks

Video!!!
Large (32.5 MB, 2067 kbps)
Small (13.8 MB, 836 kbps)

[Image: rct31028vk.jpg]

[Image: rct31035pc.jpg]

[Image: rct31042ja.jpg]

nice coaster, might i suggest widening the area that the ride is layed out, i've found that flying coaster make better results with wider track spans lol. i like the overall track and the surroundings of the coaster eg. the lake and the red trees. i think its a gr8 coaster overall gd job!!

and welcome to rct3x!!
Looks good!
I think it's cool. A bit unrealistic in some parts, but it's still cool. Keep it up.
Nice use of the supports m8
All of it looks great! Biggrin
Thanks for all the comments guys! I'm working on the video right now, and it should be out sometime today. But for now, here is one more pic of the ride and the logo. Enjoy!

[Image: rct31082zp.jpg]

[Image: supermansmall9lt.jpg]
cool icon and the ride looks even better!!
keep it up!!
Well, I finished the video earlier than expected, so check the first post for the links.
Good job!
Pages: 1 2