RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Red Scepter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My newest coaster. Keep in mind I made it before WILD!

Just a little teaser pic. More later!

[Image: redceplgo3bn.jpg]
cool teaser, cant w8 to see more!!!
BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
lol, cant wait to see more!
Looks great already and all uve showed is a teaser! Cant wait to see how this develops Smile
OK, I'm just gonna post 1 pic for now. There is one thing bothering me. I feel like the ride doesn't have enough other elements than loops. On the pic I posted, there is a red arrow pointing to a point on the track. I need you're opinion. Should I put a double-helix there or should I just leave it as a turn into the brakes. Thanks for the help!

[Image: rct3704dr.jpg]
Take down the last hill, and mess around with the helixes....you need to soak up the pace of the coaster in the final phase.It does look very good by the way....nice use of the supports.Some low-level pics would also be good.
Thanks for the quick replyBiggrin. I'll wait for a few more opinions before I change anything. Here are some more pics of the rest of the ride.

[Image: rct3813px.th.jpg] [Image: rct3821mj.th.jpg] [Image: rct3838uk.th.jpg]
[Image: rct3849kc.th.jpg] [Image: rct3860iv.th.jpg] [Image: rct3878ui.th.jpg]
it looks pretty good, although i think u should remove the last hill before the brakes, then add a few turns or possibly helexs before the brakes