RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Can you speak any other languages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ce fil est pour si vous pouvez parler aucune autre langue qu'aucun anglais.

Je peux parler en fait quelque tout à fait bon français. J'ai appris pour par-dessus 2 années et je peux poster ceci.

Donc pouvez-vous parler aucune autre langue ?

Ou pour thopse de vous qui sont odeure comme un blaireau mort j'ai la version anglaise !

This thread is for if you can speak any other language than English.

I can actually speak some quite good French. I have been learning for over 2 years and I can post this.

So can you speak any other language?

Smile
I'm learning spanish... but, I suck... I can speak it well but write horrible.
I can speak English, Chinese, French, and German.

French & German I am learning at school, and I suppose I am alright at it. I am Chinese, so of course I have to learn Chinese!
Well my best friend is half French half German so it's really annoying that she's really good at languages. I'm Brilliant at French and OK at German, and I'm learning Latvian online but I'm not getting far.
It's hard for me to learn anything online...
Same here, apposable thumbs are needed for most tasks, you should just think about trying to type out a message on these very forums without apposable thumbs.

Thne people patronise you and pull your tail in class, and call me hairy scary. I'm still not as hairy as Belloman though.

Wink
i know lots of french, punjabi, english and a little german and spanish
Does PHP and Visual Basic count? If not I know a few German words, some Korean, French and Spanish. Most of which I've learned from TV shows and computer games.
Nope, I only know English. But next year I'm taking French Smile
I can speak very limited Japanese lol
I had two Japanese classes at my school
Pages: 1 2