RCTgo Forums

Full Version: The Person Above You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is one with the force
is not an employee of rct3x
Still needs to Donate half his cash, for a needy cause....The G Man benovolent fund....lol
lol has posted quite a lot and has a funny pic in the"post a pic of urself" thread lol onli jokin m8.
The only good thing which came out of that day was Millwall losing in the FA Cup Final....and my best m8 a Diehard Supporter.lol.Wants to be as cool as the G Man...
lol thinks he is the coolestSmile
With time and effort, could be even cooler than me.
is very cocky as well as very coolWink

I can afford to be, i support Chelsea.And count yourself lucky ol Wisey is playing for you.I like youre new ground by the way, better than Highfield Rd.
Wants his football team to have more money than us....
lol thanks g-man. Highfield road was ok, but the ricoh is much better in terms of atmosphere. but the disadvantages are the bad location and its ABSOLUTELY FREEZING inside during matches.

and yes wisey is a brillient player and city had goodness in them from day 1 so thereWinkb.t.w did you see the wisey goal vs hull city, if not watch it! and see if you can spot the absolutely brillient Don hutchinson goal against leeds united even though we lost, i would say it was from about 30yardsWink

thinks chelsea are gd....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..lol