RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Custom Scenery Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Forget my post above. I already have one. Custom Kingda Ka trains!
Hey guys, Speedy here, I was just wondering whether there's any CS's similar to the "near misses" of LC12 and Raptor. Here's what I mean. [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkFcQ0SDC-Xf85O4yZ0HH...Fn8G0oEr4A][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxrpLJ3xH4RLF0VDyi9JD...mNPX7oP19g][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwhUZWQxD_x9BfRq3PCpA...-MX_QqmBN3]
So yeah, I would be very grateful if someone could find, or MAKE, that would be brilliant (without Wild, please) a link with these types off "near miss" CS's that a 4D/wingrider coaster could go through. Thankyou.

-Speedy.
i wonder what causes the game to require wild...
Hi there, I was wondering if you could make any rct3 spooky sound effects via keyboard or something that could go with my dark ride. If you don't do stuff like that, then I was wondering if you could do some scary pop-up gags that can be used as a ride event, or something similar. Thanx.Mask
Speedy, there is a destroyed plane set. I'm pretty sure Old Spice made it.
Slightly curious, is their just a plain metal set anywhere? I wanted to make a station but i can't for the life of me find a metal wall set ingame or as CS/
^ Hmmm..... I really don't think I know any, but I know Vodhin has got some nice glass walls and roof sets. Not sure where to find them though.
We really need to bump the I Search An Object Thread, if there is one.
I have a request: I want to make a "music" park. So if you could make scenery like:
part of a guitar, some walls or anything in the shape of instruments of musical notes. A big drum kit as an entrance, or a violin, or a piano, or some performance things like a stage or some soundspeakers or microphones.
All things with a music theme are very welcome.

I hope you can help (or somebody else maybe).

Thank you.

Garden01
hi , yh i will make the ride for u if u want?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21