RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Custom Scenery Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(Mar 14, 2013, 03:40 PM)pcoaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Could anybody please make ma a theatre curtain?
I have a few textures that could be used to make it Smile

Thanks!

Shy Main Street Set 4 has a theatre curtain. There's a closed curtain, an open curtain made up of a left and a right half, and the ruffled piece that goes across the top. It's not colourable but it's nicely made in a dark shade of red with gold tassels.

(Mar 6, 2013, 09:24 AM)miracle39 Wrote: [ -> ]There are so many great things that could be created as custom scenery!.... Something I probably could use alot would be some more/different tropical plants/trees for landscaping etc.

I'm pleased with the ones I have at present but I believe we can never have too many plants and trees in CS.
(Mar 14, 2013, 04:07 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 14, 2013, 03:40 PM)pcoaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Could anybody please make ma a theatre curtain?
I have a few textures that could be used to make it Smile

Thanks!

Shy Main Street Set 4 has a theatre curtain. There's a closed curtain, an open curtain made up of a left and a right half, and the ruffled piece that goes across the top. It's not colourable but it's nicely made in a dark shade of red with gold tassels.

(Mar 6, 2013, 09:24 AM)miracle39 Wrote: [ -> ]There are so many great things that could be created as custom scenery!.... Something I probably could use alot would be some more/different tropical plants/trees for landscaping etc.

I'm pleased with the ones I have at present but I believe we can never have too many plants and trees in CS.

Hi, i know that Shy's Main Street Set 4 has them but in fact those curtains are way too small for my theatre. I would like to have something like this :
https://www.google.be/search?q=theatre+c...20&bih=951
Maybe a set where you can build such a curtain in several pieces ?

Thanks!
I know somebody on Rctlounge that can make that into a CS..
I have a request for CS that allows for close-call fly-throughs with Parallax's Wing Coaster.
(Mar 14, 2013, 05:27 PM)nineflagsinc Wrote: [ -> ]I know somebody on Rctlounge that can make that into a CS..

Really?
That would be perfect!
Could i contact this person?

Thanks!
(Mar 14, 2013, 05:28 PM)Piedude81 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a request for CS that allows for close-call fly-throughs with Parallax's Wing Coaster.
He can't make that...
(Mar 14, 2013, 05:32 PM)nineflagsinc Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 14, 2013, 05:28 PM)Piedude81 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a request for CS that allows for close-call fly-throughs with Parallax's Wing Coaster.
He can't make that...

Why not?
Wait you can just imported from google Sketch up...
(Mar 14, 2013, 05:02 PM)pcoaster Wrote: [ -> ].....I would like to have something like this :
https://www.google.be/search?q=theatre+c...20&bih=951
Maybe a set where you can build such a curtain in several pieces ?

Thanks!

Those are excellent sample images. When someone's ready to make these curtains you'll have done all of the leg work for them.

I don't think there are too many of us that remember in RCT2 it was possible to go into the ObjectData folder and name a file with the name of another object, change the name of the file/object you no longer wanted, and in that way do a mass replacement of this item throughout your park. It only worked with items of the same dimensions though. You couldn't switch a ¼ tile bush that was 2 high with another item that was 2 x 3 tiles and 12 high. The dimensions had to match.

I suggest a utility along the same lines, that will enable mass replacements of scenery in RCT3. This would be for people who might (for example) like to see how their building would look with stone walls rather than wood walls, those who want to replace the sphere topiaries with diamond topiaries or maybe someone might want to replace all their marble paths with Epcot paths.

11 March

I think a set of banners and flags would be great: some static, some animated, some billboard/custom. In a variety of shapes, styles and sizes.

17 March

A-a-a-and another utility that would make all rides new, like the one available for RCT2. It wouldn't matter to me if the ride statistics/history disappeared with the ride's age.

It would be handy if it could make the park new too.

18 March

This morning I thought it would be great if someone could make invisible enclosures and viewing galleries. That way the guests, animals and rides would have more of a safari park appearance without the separateness that the enclosures sometimes suggests. Or someone might choose to use scenery to make their own enclosures and viewing galleries.

I don't see a need for invisible animal houses but someone else may feel differently.

23 March

Just like we have track supports replacement CS, perhaps someone could create a ducks map replacement that we could use in the game instead of ducks. Maybe someone might prefer loons or grebes rather than ducks. It would probably be a tall order but several different types of birds at once would be ideal.

Once someone accomplishes this new entertainers won't be far behind. Although I'm happy with almost all the entertainers I wouldn't mind replacing only one or two of the entertainers with something else.

Then finally we might be able to look forward to a new cover so the park inspector will look like someone else.
can anyone make a Back To The Future Custom Scenery set
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21