RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Custom Scenery Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(in the game)

they should be under scenery --->park objects or walls then click on traveax and the objects should be in there
I have all the traveax stuff. The problem is with some other stuff that I downloaded.
what is the other stuff you downloaded
Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya! Haliluya!
They are all working.
/\ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK /\

LOL I take it thats sorted.
Smile
Frown The game crashed when i tried to pit in the tables, i tried several times. Frown
gamesonline Wrote:A new terror tower from disney would be nice.

A terror tower set has been made now, I am happy 8)
[Image: shot00343or.jpg]
The link
I would like a very tall palm tree.
I really want some water particle effects, such as splashes and jets of water. The main thing I would want though is the Nemesis station for my Alton Towers recreation, although I suppose that's asking for too much...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21