RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Custom Scenery Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Don't think so, but I saw a guy that was making some but can't remember where. Frown
i really want a set with ride controls booths in it
hi everyone, please could you help me?

I was extremely interested on the Industrial scenery I´ve recenntly seen on somewhere here... is there any possibility of downloading it fronm somewere?

Not shure, but i think i saw it on somo nuclear fish' rides or so...

hope you can help me.

germán.
Does anyone know where I can download some good MILITARY-themed Custom Scenery? I tried drucifer67's Top Gun but when I save the game with its building pieces, close and reload it, the game crashes each time I click on Buildings or other Scenery.
si te pasa eso es porque no tienes bien introducidos los themed, en Style. Sigue esta estructura:

"RCT3"\Style\Themed\"A"\"B"

"A" - Folder containing 2 archieves and another folder with the elements.
"B" - The other folder, conmtaining as much elements as the pack includes.

If you follow this simple scheme... everything works!! It WILL NOT work if the structure is:

"RCT3"\Style\Themed\"X"\"A"\"B"

"X" - Folder containing another folder withe the pair of archieves and the elements folder

To resume, anything that breaks the structure "RCT3"\Style\Themed\"A"\"B" don´t expect anything else than crashing and making you leave the game just for having the mouse over one of the new elements.

Sometimes, when you un-zip the downloaded file, the elements are inside an "X" folder, and unless you get inside it and check that there's an extra folder that will eggplant off the route, it is normal to forget to chek what´s really inside.
(Feb 10, 2009, 07:12 AM)BachaTTero! Wrote: [ -> ]si te pasa eso es porque no tienes bien introducidos los themed, en Style. Sigue esta estructura:

"RCT3"\Style\Themed\"A"\"B"

"A" - Folder containing 2 archieves and another folder with the elements.
"B" - The other folder, conmtaining as much elements as the pack includes.

If you follow this simple scheme... everything works!! It WILL NOT work if the structure is:

"RCT3"\Style\Themed\"X"\"A"\"B"

"X" - Folder containing another folder withe the pair of archieves and the elements folder

To resume, anything that breaks the structure "RCT3"\Style\Themed\"A"\"B" don´t expect anything else than crashing and making you leave the game just for having the mouse over one of the new elements.

Sometimes, when you un-zip the downloaded file, the elements are inside an "X" folder, and unless you get inside it and check that there's an extra folder that will **** off the route, it is normal to forget to chek what´s really inside.

Thank-you. I will try and see if this is the problem, reinstalling it by the way.
I remember a lot of real coasters having signs on the top of the lift hill that say "Please remain seated and keep hands inside at all times". Is there any such signs for RCT3 and if not could someone make one. Also some real coasters, also at the top of the lift hill, have a chair with an umbrella for an attendant to sit in. Maybe a mod on the lifeguard in the pool could be made for this.
Thanks for any efforts in advance.
Also I am a pro at CS4 and will trade favor for favor.
(Apr 13, 2011, 07:38 AM)Twin Coasters Inc. Wrote: [ -> ]I remember a lot of real coasters having signs on the top of the lift hill that say "Please remain seated and keep hands inside at all times". Is there any such signs for RCT3 and if not could someone make one. Also some real coasters, also at the top of the lift hill, have a chair with an umbrella for an attendant to sit in. Maybe a mod on the lifeguard in the pool could be made for this.

To get the sign just make a billboard. But I'm not sure about the lifeguard.
(Apr 14, 2011, 05:40 PM)Master_RCT3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 13, 2011, 07:38 AM)Twin Coasters Inc. Wrote: [ -> ]I remember a lot of real coasters having signs on the top of the lift hill that say "Please remain seated and keep hands inside at all times". Is there any such signs for RCT3 and if not could someone make one. Also some real coasters, also at the top of the lift hill, have a chair with an umbrella for an attendant to sit in. Maybe a mod on the lifeguard in the pool could be made for this.

Thanks, I like the billboard idea but it would just hover and not look connected to the track. Thanks for your suggestion.

Have Fun!
(Apr 17, 2011, 03:24 AM)Twin Coasters Inc. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 14, 2011, 05:40 PM)Master_RCT3 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks, I like the billboard idea but it would just hover and not look connected to the track. Thanks for your suggestion.

Have Fun!

Not if you use Big Burgers Timber!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21