RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Custom Scenery Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(Apr 17, 2011, 03:40 AM)Coasteriffic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 17, 2011, 03:24 AM)Twin Coasters Inc. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 14, 2011, 05:40 PM)Master_RCT3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 13, 2011, 07:38 AM)Twin Coasters Inc. Wrote: [ -> ]I remember a lot of real coasters having signs on the top of the lift hill that say "Please remain seated and keep hands inside at all times". Is there any such signs for RCT3 and if not could someone make one. Also some real coasters, also at the top of the lift hill, have a chair with an umbrella for an attendant to sit in. Maybe a mod on the lifeguard in the pool could be made for this.
Thanks for any efforts in advance.
Also I am a pro at CS4 and will trade favor for favor.

To get the sign just make a billboard. But I'm not sure about the lifeguard.

Thanks, I like the billboard idea but it would just hover and not look connected to the track. Thanks for your suggestion.

Have Fun!

Not if you use Big Burgers Timber!

Do you have a link?
you should Design Disneys Main Street U.S.A and also like Frontierland,Tomorrowland And Fantasyland that would be cool
Mist sprays! WHO DOESN'T LOVE THEM ON A HOT DAY?!
(Apr 17, 2011, 06:26 AM)Twin Coasters Inc. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 17, 2011, 03:40 AM)Coasteriffic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 17, 2011, 03:24 AM)Twin Coasters Inc. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 14, 2011, 05:40 PM)Master_RCT3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 13, 2011, 07:38 AM)Twin Coasters Inc. Wrote: [ -> ]I remember a lot of real coasters having signs on the top of the lift hill that say "Please remain seated and keep hands inside at all times". Is there any such signs for RCT3 and if not could someone make one. Also some real coasters, also at the top of the lift hill, have a chair with an umbrella for an attendant to sit in. Maybe a mod on the lifeguard in the pool could be made for this.
Thanks for any efforts in advance.
Also I am a pro at CS4 and will trade favor for favor.

To get the sign just make a billboard. But I'm not sure about the lifeguard.

Thanks, I like the billboard idea but it would just hover and not look connected to the track. Thanks for your suggestion.

Have Fun!

Not if you use Big Burgers Timber!

Do you have a link?

Here, scroll down to Big Burgers Timber: http://fastfoodproductions.jimdo.com/csos.php

Still reminding you to the mist sprays. Wink

And FYI, the CS list for RCT3 was taken down! O_O
(May 21, 2011, 12:39 AM)TC8950 Wrote: [ -> ]Still reminding you to the mist sprays. Wink

And FYI, the CS list for RCT3 was taken down! O_O

...And the new CS list is here: http://www.klaus-sauer.de/rct/rct-liste/scenery.html

What custom supports would you guys suggest for a steel coaster? Also, where can I get a rock wall set so I can make more realistic tunnels? Too bad half of the stuff on that list is down.
A very awsome building:Amount is 3.With food stalls, Coasters, Rides and if you can connect two of the buildings together.
(Jun 6, 2011, 03:00 PM)spacebok Wrote: [ -> ]A very awsome building:Amount is 3.With food stalls, Coasters, Rides and if you can connect two of the buildings together.
Sorry i cant do a picture it wont let me copy it onto here
Cool, CS requests. I'll have a think.
Don't bump threads.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21