RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Get Those Creations Ready!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there everyone, I just wanted to remind you to get those RCT3 creations ready to share at the RCTspace Triple Thread 2006 Spring Convention! You can post rides, structures, and parks - so get prepared! In case you haven't already, register over at the RCTspace Forums so you can be ready for June 1st to share your creations!

As long as your coaster, structure, or park has "substance", you can post it! On June 10th, the polls will open and stay open until June 18th, when they will close the polls for tallying. And of course, be sure to be there on June 20th when they announce the winners of the convention and the convention comes to a close!

Also, in the lobby we have a booth for general information on our site - so be sure to check that out, because almost every day we plan on releasing more information on Project Breakfree!

Get ready to share your creations with the entire RCT community - I know we're ready! We've already posted 30 screenshots of my latest park, as well as a video showing you the progress so far - and also, be prepared to see Park B of Pointy Peaks as well as its release!

Get ready for the time of your lives at this years RCTspace Triple Thread 2006 Spring Convention!