RCTgo Forums

Full Version: The Local Fun Fair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've been thinking, and realised that this game houses plenty of potential to create a decent fun fair style park. So, as a fan of fun fairs, I've decided to start a park called The Local Fun Fair.

I'm going to start work now, so I'll post pictures/information soon. Smile

Thoughts on the idea and ideas for the park welcome. :wink:
I haven't been to a fair in years. I think the last time was in 1996 -the local county fair Intresting to see what you come up with. Good luck to you Nook29
It's more difficult than you'd expect!

I started yesterday, and decided to stop until I have some clear plans in mind.

If anyone has any idea on how the layout should be, that'd be great!

Also, is there any custom scenery that adds lorries/large vehicles to the game? They'd definately come in handy.
you need little scenary, cars parked on grass etc.
Nook29 Wrote:It's more difficult than you'd expect!

I started yesterday, and decided to stop until I have some clear plans in mind.

If anyone has any idea on how the layout should be, that'd be great!

Also, is there any custom scenery that adds lorries/large vehicles to the game? They'd definately come in handy.

You have what came with Soaked! and there is a custom set out called: Eletigna New Street Elements. There are cars in there as well. The fair that I've been to were sitting on parking lots outside the rodeo arena -of course that was in Texas, USA. I don't know what it's like elsewhere. There was one rollercoaster but it was very small. Probably a Junior Coaster. Most of the rides were flat rides. Some were intense but most were for kiddies. Lots of games to win prizes and eating stalls. Hope this helps in some way or another...
As a fan of fun fairs, I know what to add in, it's just creating such a thing on RCT3. Tongue

They usually take place on grass, so this one will. I'll add trees in, and if you could link me to some custom scenery you'd recommend, that'd be great. Smile
You should use the leaf&mud path. Good luck!
Thanks for the ideas The Wild One! Smile

And thanks alot for the link beelitz, I'll look into it soon. Wink
No problem
Pages: 1 2 3 4