RCTgo Forums

Full Version: What do you use to create parks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it Sandbox or custom scenario? because ive been using sandbox but ive heard most people use custom scenario, what are the advantages?
Well I use custom scenario. I prefer it cause you can alter the background, change the map size, make islands and so on. For all I know you may be able to do this on sandbox, but I haven't looked.
Topic moved to RCT3 General Discussion

Nuclear Fish Wrote:Well I use custom scenario. I prefer it cause you can alter the background, change the map size, make islands and so on. For all I know you may be able to do this on sandbox, but I haven't looked.

^same here i use custom scenario maker
ok sorry for being in the wrong section. so tools> scenario editor
tomanders Wrote:ok sorry for being in the wrong section. so tools> scenario editor

^ That's the one. Just don't add any goals and it will be just like the sandbox only better.
ok one question, i added like mountain backgrounds etc but they dont show up, same goes for climate.
Don't quite understand what you mean there... when you click on the mountains background it should change... the climate changes only effect when it rains and the temperature.
tomanders Wrote:ok sorry for being in the wrong section.

Thats ok
One more question, are these station buildings, and all these builings such as the ones like burger king and stuff and the cranes and cars, are they all in soaked?
Well, some of the building walls are in Soaked and Wild, but most of what you see are custom scenery which you can download from the Atari Forums.
Pages: 1 2