RCTgo Forums

Full Version: RCTgo 2.5 : Bigger, Bolder, Better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The first ever RCTgo 2.5 Promotional Video, showing you plenty of what's to come in RCTgo 2.5, also known as Project Breakfree, is here! See the largest screenshots of 2.5 that we've released so far, and the most, and see everything we've told you about in action!

This video is about 10 megabytes and just over one minute long. Plenty of action and plenty to keep you watching!

Download now: Click Here

RCTgo 2.5 : Coming Summer 2006
Sorry Belloman but all I get is a 404 page, I've tried in opera and IE and that's all I can see. I hope this is just another "server problem" altough it's starting to get very irritating now :unsure:

Smile
Just try again... Wink
Erm, that music has to be some of the worst I have ever heard, couldn't you have used something a bit more rock? Altough I do like the way the music ties in with the words.

I can't say it's the best of your work, but it's quite good

:xpirate:
Seems just a few screenshots of what we have... err... the music is fine, but nothing special.

Aww, crap, got to go.
DaDude Wrote:Seems just a few screenshots of what we have...
Yes, but there really isn't much to show Wink If you look closely, you'll see some of the changes... A huge change that I've shown for the second time now is also there, if you look close enough, you'll see it Smile Of course, there have been some more minor changes since that video was made, so 2.5 won't look exactly like that, but it'll look really similar.
Can't wait to final release, the site looks great. I look at it almost everyday. Since there are changes being made 24/7.