RCTgo Forums

Full Version: RCTgo 2.5 is Here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: welcome.to.rctgo.2-5.png]

Today we happily welcome you to RCTgo 2.5, also known as 'Project Breakfree!' As you may or may not have noticed, today is actually the day RCTgo turns one and a half years old, meaning today is exactly six months after RCTgo 2.0 was released! Once again, we have spent six months making a brand new, improved site for everyone to enjoy!

One of the most noticable changes is, of course, the new, more compact layout. Users who have 800x600 and 1024x768 screen resolutions do not need to worry about the horizontal scrollbar again, as all parts of RCTgo, now including the site, are small enough to fit beautifully on almost any screen resolution.

Brand new in 2.5, making it's return after being removed previously, is RCTgo Topsites. All sites from the previous addition of our topsites list are no longer there (other than RCTgo, of course!), so we can start afresh with a brand new topsites list, themed to match the rest of the site and forums. You can check out the topsites at topsites.rctgo.com.

There are many other new features, including the new downloads quick search, RSS feeds for both downloads and the latest news (with the option to add to My Yahoo!, Google, or the XML feed directly), collapse/expand the navigation to your liking, a reorganized upload page for easier uploading, and much more that makes things easier for us and consistancy for you.

Feel free to explore the new RCTgo and find exactly what you're looking for. Featuring over 80 downloads and over 290 screenshots of RCT1, RCT2, RCT3, Soaked and Wild to help you find just what you're looking for.

RCTgo: Everything RollerCoaster Tycoon...
Yay! You're right, it's easier to get around.
Nice work!

Smile
Good no more extremely long passwords, and weird screenames. I think the new layout is going to attract tons more people.
Chickenselects3 Wrote:Good no more extremely long passwords, and weird screenames.
But that was the best part Tongue
Belloman Wrote:
Chickenselects3 Wrote:Good no more extremely long passwords, and weird screenames.

And I never did Like to eat chicken and cheese in 2006 Tongue
Chickenselects3 Wrote:
Belloman Wrote:

And I never did Like to eat chicken and cheese in 2006 Tongue
Shhh Tongue Now I'll have to create a new password and username (: