RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Typhoon Lagoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: typhoonlagoonwb6.jpg]

You heard it first guys, work on the new park has been in progress for the last 5 days...this will be a Waterpark and a Waterpark ONLY (INDOOR) this will deffinatly NOT have any Coasters or Thrill rides of any type, only Waterslides and anything affiliated with it, it will be on a much smaller scale to anything ive done previous, but im totally besoted with what ive done so far, i cant wait to post the first shots in a couple of days.Ive deffinatly taken it to the next level for myself.
Ive aquired some excelent new custom scenery which has given me vision for new ideas.....keep watching!!:wink:
goody good, cant wait to see what youve come up with
Cant wait to see it Smile
Sounds cool
sounds good Smile
Its coming very soon......nearly hear.I just want to get the entrance finished and i will reveal all....remember, this is constructed in the form of a G-Man leisure centre.No coasters, no thrills....just water flumes and stuff.I really do hope you love....and put me forward for the pic of the month, obviously for next month as Fishman, stole it because of the absence of the G-Man in this months competition lol.What im aiming to do here is solve my ongoing issue with lag, it really is a major problem with the game, but with what ive done so far, the lag is almost non-existent,(Barring Night-time) i actually want to create something i can get along with here, and hoping when its finally done, that the peeps from our great site, can enjoy and play!! Its nice seeing a big park in its glory, but seeing it PLAY in CD mistrack mode is not good.Untill 5 years or so when PC's have come along way, youre not gonna get to enjoy the game, UNTIL TYPHOON!!!
G-Force Junkie Wrote:Untill 5 years or so when PC's have come along way, youre not gonna get to enjoy the game, UNTIL TYPHOON!!!

I can't wait for you to show us this, I have high hopes of this project and most of what you do...also I agree that RCT3 is a bugger to play6 if your computer is rather slow like mine. Mind you when comnputers advance I'm sure that RCT3 will play like a dream!

Smile
Here it is guys, an exclusive for RCT3........Typhoon Lagoon.As you can probably see for yourself, the complex is well on its way, the Entrance is still NOT 100% complete, as is the inside of the complex...when the time comes, ill be really looking forward to putting the see-through roof on, ive got some quite neat ideas in mind, so here goes.......
[Image: 33n82dt.jpg]
[Image: 35d15d2]
[Image: 4gysfts.jpg]
[Image: 3y4x5e1.jpg]
[Image: 4i560m1.jpg]
[Image: 3y2v0x1.jpg]
[Image: 307tbid.jpg]
Please click on the pictures to view in a larger format......keep posted!!
WOW!

Looks amazing! Great levels of detail Smile Look forward to seeing more of this
Three words:

That is incredible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5