RCTgo Forums

Full Version: PLEASE could s.one help me? is s.one here? :s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI, I am sorry to open this thread in here but nobody seems to be able to help me; I am having troubles installing the pack I´d more like to have on my RCT3, it is the Space Mountain Tubes FrownFrown

You can find them in here: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/sho...p?t=650460

The fact is that I have downloaded that awesome parts, put them on the right place, check the route (it is correct: style/themed/Folder"A"with the two .ovl and with the folder containing the different parts of the pack), and rwesuming, everything seems to be OK. When triyng to add them to my park, firstly the icons are not drawed (grey cubes only), and when placing the mouse over them, error and crash, then I have to quit the game...(the usual crash that we obtain when trying to add a scenery item placed in the system with a wrong route)...

As in the thread nobody says anything about this error, I do not know the reason because it does not work on mine... I do have RCT3Plus (RCT3, Wild, Soaked) and every downloaded item has worked perfectly...

PLZ, HELP :cry: :cry: :cry: