RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Will there be a RollerCoaster Tycoon 4?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I hope so, one of my favorite PC games, I will no doubt get the next one.
Hey guys, just so you can see, RCT3D IS coming out on 3DS, here are some screen shots if you havent seen them already:
[Image: RCT3D4.jpg][Image: 5bmMB.jpg]
On a second note, it is pretty obvious that it isnt just a dodgy fan-made, as the graphics are different to those on RCT3, layout and how the "buttons" or tabs, have been placed, making it fairly obvious the system is a touch-screen.
I don't think I'm going to buy this game.
I wouldn't purchase a 3DS especially for this game but seeing as I do own a 3DS, I might purchase it, depending on the price range of the game.
You wouldn't even be able to have custom scenery! Almost all the ingame scenery in RCT3 was just a bunch of crap. Giant millipedes, UFOs, and underwater shipwrecks? And the trees are way undersized. That's what custom scenery is for. Now when I build coasters, the only thing that isn't a custom object is the paths.
I see your point, that is kind of fustrating. But the 3DS has an SD slot so there may still be hope of CS's. Although I highly doubt there will.
ConfusedConfusedConfused
...I still prefer the rct3 computer version.
^^Don't get your hopes up. I doubt anyone's going to want to make CS for a game that you have to jump through hoops just to get a screenshot/video posted online.

Should have been a remastered version of Sim Theme Park or Sim Coaster. That's all those screens tell me.
If there is even the smallest consideration of a project to make another Roller Coaster Tycoon, they need to step away from those square and triangle graphics and set into the world of high end graphics for this game. This will make everything look and feel more like a true theme park then a child like game. I know many people who are in developing newer aged pieces for this game, but in order to place them into RCT3 or RCT4 they would need to up the graphics capability so that it can be handled. Plus they need to up the 500 point facing graphics to at least a 1000 for design purposes. I know they have release a RCT4 ike game for Nintendo DS, and 3DS only. It is time the fans of this game, and the newer ones coming on board to start writing Atari and let them hear our voices for RCT4 PC game.
(Apr 11, 2012, 11:58 PM)Ness64 Wrote: [ -> ]^^Don't get your hopes up. I doubt anyone's going to want to make CS for a game that you have to jump through hoops just to get a screenshot/video posted online.

Should have been a remastered version of Sim Theme Park or Sim Coaster. That's all those screens tell me.

I see what you mean Ness. I don't actually think anyone WILL bother, the 3DS probably won't have the right software system type to decode (whatever the thing is called, I'm not a Techspert (yet)). I might get the game anyway, that is, if it is at a reasonable price range.

I like the idea of being able to use RCT while you are out and about; lets not count laptops as they are portable but quite bulky to carry around, compared to a 3DS of course.

So my conclusion is yes, I will probably end up purchasing a copy of RCT3D.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24