RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Forums back online!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

First, allow me to say that I am terribly sorry about the downtime that occurred with the forums the past few days. It seems to have all started when our host had network issues. The rest of the website continued to work fine once those issues were resolved, but for some reason the forums didn't. After several days of diagnosis, a solution was found and everything is back up and running.

No data or anything was lost as part of the downtime; this was strictly code based. We're still looking into the exact cause of this (I have a feeling it is related to the network troubles; however, I can't be sure just yet). What we do know is that everything is working as usual.

Because of these troubles, Build It! voting will be extended at least an additional day, meaning tomorrow, Thursday, March 17, will be last day to vote for your favorite track in Round 62 of Build It.

If you have any questions or notice anything else strange, please let me know.

Thanks,
Justin
Yay, the forums are back online! Biggrin
Will a winner for the Build It! competition be announced soon? I understand the delay 'cause the forums were down but it said the last day of voting was on the 17th and today is the 19th. Not trying to rush but have been anticipating downloading these three tracks and trying to enter next round.
Thanks!

Have Fun!
It is a tie and it takes one person to announce the winner and start the next round.
Does that clear things up?
Where does it show there is a tie, or do you just know that because of the delay?

Have Fun!
Voting will be closed this weekend. I forgot to close the poll on Thursday before leaving for spring break, so I cannot post the winner until I get back (I'm posting on my iPod currently).
Awww... That's sad. Sure I don't want my picture to leave the homepage, but I'm always dying to see who won Build It.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while.
I'll try to enter Build-It! soon.
Right now, I'm playing ROBLOX a LOT.