RCTgo Forums

Full Version: [CTR] CTR Creator Basic CTR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Jul 29, 2011, 02:59 PM)jor_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 28, 2011, 04:02 PM)Master_RCT3 Wrote: [ -> ]^ I've never seen that error before. Could you possible post a picture of it? If that happens, delete the folder, and download it again. I think that may be you're problem.

Hey, thanks for the tip, i have fixt the first problem by reinstalling it, but when i hit istall ride.ovls it gives me this error
Quote:Error717! Bahn-Folder cannot be created(ErrorValue=3).
Mabye RCT3.exe-application path in options is wrong?
I have checked the path and is correct, i m hoping you have a solution for this toSmile

Ahh, I had that error once. I'm not sure if I can remember, but I believe it has something to do with the BahnDaten.txt. Make sure that you've put everything in correctly. And also, don't use the install to rct3 option.
My CTR creator is in German...
I made the text file but don't know what button to push :P
^ Are you sure you downloaded the English one? :P I believe that there is an option that you can change to English. Also, check back in the pictures if you don't know what button to push. :P
Thanks, helped alot.
Oh I remember when I tried the CTR creator, It broke my game and I lost over 100 files! Smile
Hi I was wondering if there is a way to make a track ctr for a ctr that allready has a train
(Jul 29, 2011, 02:59 PM)jor_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 28, 2011, 04:02 PM)Master_RCT3 Wrote: [ -> ]^ I've never seen that error before. Could you possible post a picture of it? If that happens, delete the folder, and download it again. I think that may be you're problem.

Hey, thanks for the tip, i have fixt the first problem by reinstalling it, but when i hit istall ride.ovls it gives me this error
Quote:Error717! Bahn-Folder cannot be created(ErrorValue=3).
Mabye RCT3.exe-application path in options is wrong?
I have checked the path and is correct, i m hoping you have a solution for this toSmile
Welp, I don't know!  Frown
You responded to something posted almost five years ago m8...... Try to not bump threads that are that old, the users probably aren't active anymore anyways......
hey i made this thread
Pages: 1 2