RCTgo Forums

Full Version: Lakeshore Park
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
EV Studios is proud to present Lakeshore Park.

In a world where many parks go all out and overboard, trying to outdo each other with the biggest and fastest Roller Coasters, Lakeshore Park is a nice distraction.

Lakeshore Park was built in the hills of West Virginia in 1916 as a recreation area for workers at the Dupont Coal Mine nearby. It included a few picnic areas, some Swan paddle boats, and Merry-Go-Round. Eventually the vein was exhausted and the mine was closed. The park would have been destroyed if a local family, the Roberts, had not bought the park from Dupont.

Over the century that followed, the Roberts family have built up the park into a modest attraction with carnival-type flat rides. In 1979, the family installed the park's wooden roller coaster.

Today, the park hosts over 10,000 people in the peak of the season. Be sure to visit Lakeshore Park during your next visit to West Virginia.

Guests enter Lakeshore Park from here.

[Image: Shot0000.jpg]

The Lakeshore Park Welcome Center is housed in this brick building.

[Image: Shot0018.jpg]

The park still features the Swan paddle boats from the original Lakeshore Park.

[Image: Shot0004.jpg]

Some of the park's flat rides can be seen here.

[Image: Shot0026.jpg]

[Image: Shot0025.jpg]

The slide is one of the park's most popular attraction.

[Image: Shot0019.jpg]

These guests are eagerly awaiting their turn on the park's roller coaster.

[Image: Shot0020.jpg]

[Image: Shot0023.jpg]

[Image: Shot0024.jpg]

[Image: Shot0021.jpg]

Lakeshore Park relies on natural rather than artificial scenery.

[Image: Shot0002.jpg]

[Image: Shot0005.jpg]

[Image: Shot0017.jpg]

Lakeshore by night is a sight to see.

[Image: Shot0014.jpg]

[Image: Shot0010.jpg]

[Image: Shot0008.jpg]

[Image: Shot0007.jpg]

[Image: Shot0028.jpg]

The Roberts family recently hired a helicopter to take arial photos of the park, seen below.

[Image: Shot0001.jpg]

[Image: Shot0012.jpg]

Lakeshore Park is available for download exclusivly at RCTgo.com

--Enjoy!
Looks Nice. I love what you've done with this. That woodie looks fun.
Great job as always, Sevey13! The woodie looks like it would be quite a ride! Smile
Thanks everyone for your comments. It will be availible as soon as the uploads are up and running again.
Sevey13 Wrote:Lakeshore Park is available for download exclusivly at RCTgo.com

--Enjoy!

this looks great! :2thumbsup: where is the download link? am i missing it? :scared:

Sevey13 Wrote:Thanks everyone for your comments. It will be availible as soon as the uploads are up and running again.

cool.
Alright, I got the file uploaded.

Hope you enjoy. I would love to see what others do to this park. There is plenty of space...

The park can be found here:

http://www.rctgo.com/downloads/sandboxpa...20Park.dat
Sevey13 Wrote:Alright, I got the file uploaded.

Hope you enjoy. I would love to see what others do to this park. There is plenty of space...

The park can be found here:

http://www.rctgo.com/downloads/sandboxpa...20Park.dat
So I guess the upload form is working, then? Tongue (just kidding, I knew it was...)

I'll be sure to download it this weekend, and tell you what I think then Smile
i just downloaded the .dat file but i haven't played rct3 in a while and i can't remember where to put the .dat file at so i can run rct3 and check out your park. i hope someone knows what i mean. :cry:
rct addict Wrote:i just downloaded the .dat file but i haven't played rct3 in a while and i can't remember where to put the .dat file at so i can run rct3 and check out your park. i hope someone knows what i mean. :cry:
My Documents -> RCT3 -> Parks Smile
Belloman Wrote:
rct addict Wrote:i just downloaded the .dat file but i haven't played rct3 in a while and i can't remember where to put the .dat file at so i can run rct3 and check out your park. i hope someone knows what i mean. :cry:
My Documents -> RCT3 -> Parks Smile
thanks. i'll try that and see what happens. i haven't played rct3 in some time. i've been playing other games. i'm hoping to buy, and play, thrillville someday. does anyone here play it (ps2 version)? how is it? btw, i checked out your park last night. awesome park. :clap:
Pages: 1 2